Skip to content

Discuss This BMW K1300S Special Edition with BMW HP package New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > BMW K1300S Special Edition with BMW HP package

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Trevor Franklin  says:

BMW K1300S Special Edition with BMW HP package

A special edition model BMW K1300S will be available in early 2012, complete with BMW’s own HP (high performance) Package. The 175bhp sports-cum-tourer missile will feature an exclusive ‘Edition’ badge on the airbox cover, with striking white, black and blue paint scheme to set it apart from the standard K1300S. HP components are liberally dotted around the bike and include carbon fibre...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (08 November 2011 10:18)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
SHIVA_

May 08

SHIVA_ says:

Nice package

I love the K-S Series and I am glad to see BMW is offering a nice bundle on the Carbon Fiber (Fibre) accessories.  :)

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

High Performance Edition ?

Look, Im not being cynical but a loud pipe and Heated grips  Don't make this a High Performance Edition.

Reply to this Topic
STRESSED1

Feb 10

STRESSED1 says:

HP SAUCE.......LOVE IT?

This new Bmw K1300S HP special edition,LOOKS A TREAT. Like HP sauce though you either like the taste or you don't,as i suspect will be the case with this bike. However,for all its added on goodies the one major factor that does it for me is the rear seat unit,not the seat hump(or cowling as they are now called)but the tail unit itself.If this is the same as the standard model then all i can say is BMW can work wonders as it looks 200% better!!! If i had the CASH TO SPLASH,then YES,Bmw would have a buyer for this bike,i love it,i always have liked these new K models(with black painted engine/frame mind you). I like the new KAWASAKI ZZR 1400,but i would have to take this bike over it any day. Now if only BMW would read this and give me a free model out of appreciation.......

Reply to this Topic
grumpy ol git

Sep 08

Flash Git

Well the Diavel recall special is getting its marching orders. Just had enough of the Ducati Fragility. So have ordered the k13shp will collect soon. Have got the number plate off d.v.l.a. K13HPS Cos im a sad git as well. The only doubts about having it. Is im sure this is the final year for this model and i know I will be Peeved when the new model replaces it. And it also means you get less resale value when you come to sell. So im having a rethink cos im so Decisive. Might go for a 1600/6cyl. or the rather sensible RT. ANYTHINGS BETTER THAN THAT Chinese Italian Ducati. (The build quality is better) My Arse

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices