Skip to content

Discuss This First pic: Valentino Rossi tests Ducati GP12 with new frame MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > First pic: Valentino Rossi tests Ducati GP12 with new frame

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

First pic: Valentino Rossi tests Ducati GP12 with new frame

Valentino Rossi has started evaluating Ducati’s new twin spar aluminium frame at the Valencia circuit in Spain this morning. The nine-times world champion was one of the first on to the Ricardo Tormo Circuit once wet patches had dried up under blue and sunny skies. The new chassis is a conventional twin spar aluminium version and has been designed to give Italian...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (08 November 2011 11:39)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

4th

lies 4th quickest which is the right drection compared to last year, yes i know the conditions are different but its still a positive look given the last few weeks events ect. rol on season. cal looking good atm.

Reply to this Topic
alol

May 06

alol says:

Ducati & Rossi

You pay me five times the salary of my predecessor, i'll get nowhere near the same level of results as him and why you're at it, can we just turn it into a UJM?

Rossi is an absolute fake..........

Reply to this Topic
motocollect

Apr 06

motocollect says:

Latest news please!!

Not sure if the MCN hack is still in the bar or hasn't got out of bed yet, but he may want to report why RDP is testing the Suzuki!

Reply to this Topic
AdieMonk

Jul 09

AdieMonk says:

I completely agree Nostro, there is a long way to go.  Given the track conditions today and the slow times all round it doesn't really prove much, but let's see what the rest of today and tomorrow bring.  Hopefully it's a step in the right direction, and a step towards getting the Ducati's back to near the front.

Reply to this Topic
racingfan99

Oct 10

racingfan99 says:

I'll be interested in hearing Nicky and Hatden's thoughts after as to if the front end and handling have improved the feeling of the bike. 

Reply to this Topic
AdieMonk

Jul 09

AdieMonk says:

Motocollect, it looks like Bautista is headed to Gresini, leaving his Suzuki ride up for grabs....

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

@racingfan

Hayden didnt test today due to wrist injury but have a read of what Barbera has said about the new Ducati Chassis... looks to have had the desired effect so far...

http://motomatters.com/results/2011/11/08/2011_valencia_post_race_test_times_at_2p.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MotoGPMatters+%28MotoMatters%29

Reply to this Topic
alisdairm

Aug 09

alisdairm says:

................and Bradel on the LCR?

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

RDP on the Suzi?

I rate RDP as a rider, the Duke made him look bad last year.

It would be a shame if he jumped from a potentially improving duke to a woefully lacking Suzuki squad - it would be a career killer

However, currently 4th..

Reply to this Topic
apriliarsv998

Jul 05

Randy De Puniet

Randy De Puniet - on the Rizla Suzuki - in 4th!! on an 800 - impressive.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle