Skip to content

Discuss This Milan show video: Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200 New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Milan show video: Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Milan show video: Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200

Triumph's new Tiger Explorer 1200 adventure bike has been unveiled at the Milan show. The Tiger Explorer is set to be the most powerful shaft-driven adventure tourer for the foreseeable future, with its all-new inline three cylinder motor producing 135bhp. Laden with ABS, traction control and cruise control as standard the British firms BMW R1200GS rival is set to cost around £11,000...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (09 November 2011 17:18)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
stevecase

Aug 02

stevecase says:

I agree with satnavsteve, this is too heavy and too serious I want a bike thats fun to ride.

Yes I know thats a GS11 in my pic but one of its shortcomings is weight which means it struggles against CBR600s in a rollon, the upside is you can hit it with a mercedes and it still works afterwards!

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

trifazer 675

Dear triumph i am an old git (56) i do not want a barge,i do not want a neutered traile lookalike.i do not want a naked with bugger all wind protection.i do not want a tourer,i do not want a supersport bike with terrible riding position.what i want is a 675 fazer,a full spec daytona engine(not retuned for mid range) daytona suspension,a decent half fairing (the fazer bit) not too high footrests,in short a storming bike that isnt going to cripple me.and no the tiger 800/1050 doesnt do it.my 955speed triple is great but killed by the lack of a fairing.please dont make me buy a fazer 1000.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices