Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi looks ahead to crucial Sepang test MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi looks ahead to crucial Sepang test

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi looks ahead to crucial Sepang test

Valentino Rossi quickly turned his attention to a crucial first test of 2012 at the Sepang track in Malaysia next January after he finished over 1.5s away from the fastest pace during a two-day test in Valencia. The 32-year-old experimented with a new twin spar aluminium frame for the first time in Valencia this week in a bid to eradicate the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (10 November 2011 09:17)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

tetsua

sorry,never skipped school an definitely not a chav,pray tell us something about yourself as you are another hidden profile..

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Noshow

Rossi/Ducati not a threat?? It is a bit early to be saying that. If he still is nowhere near this time next year, then I might agree with you.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Noshow

Rossi throws a paddy??. Put yourself in his shoes, the bike and tyres are uncompetitive no matter how you ride it, you are going to tell them to get their finger out.. Share your data with your biggest rival on the most competitive bike, I don't think so, who would. Getting paid the same as a rider who hasn't prooved himself in that class yet, make up your own mind.

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

I don't know, fella

acanada46 - "sorry,never skipped school an definitely not a chav,pray tell us something about yourself as you are another hidden profile.."

Hmm.  I don't know, man.  I'm a bit suspicious about your claim of not skipping school.  Should I trust a racist?

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

Bye For Now.

They say a little knowledge is a terrible thing.What they say about those with no knowledge I ain`t sure,but i`m sure most of you can say it for them. Some on here are quite amusing,some are good at being rude but most don`t know F--k  ALL. Still love It though.      See you in January, should be good !

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

tetsua

What makes you think im racist?

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

I don't THINK you're racist

I know you're racist.  The question is, do you know you're racist?

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Dred0...

"Are you sure now.. Want to change your minds?? Cos you sound like a bunch of idiots!! I can not imagine any fans of motorcycling insinuating that Rossi ( or anyone else) would go on track and try and cause an accident by trying to knock off a fellow rider!! I will ask again is this is what you are saying - revnev7 and hedgehog5?? "

Hedgehog5 - "OK he may not have tried but he did succeed"

An apology would be nice because I most certainly don't believe this & your post implying that I did was completely unwarranted. I'm a race fan not an ambulance chaser. After what happened to Marco this is a particularly sick comment.

:upset:

... & please note I post my own opinion which isn't represented by revnev's comments.

Edit - I realise that my use of the word "may" could have been misconstrued & therefore was ill advised... I apologise... I would never think that anyone would ever intentionally crash unless there was evidence to support it.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
davevr46

Feb 11

davevr46 says:

When words can't describe

LOL.

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

tetsua