Skip to content

Ask an Expert pilot jets specifications bandit 600-97 Technical

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Technical > pilot jets specifications bandit 600-97

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

vmcpakmcn

Sep 11

vmcpakmcn says:

pilot jets specifications bandit 600-97

Can anyone tell me the correct pilot jet spec ie number letters code for a bandit 600 97CVK32 carbs-35 the manuals haynes and suzuki are rather vague when it comes to the actual original type of keihn pilot jet.

Also who can supply this part online,I can get it in glasgow from a suzuki dealer but i would like to try to get it on line but do not know the exact spec details.

One of the pilot jets was damaged when removing it to service the carbs after being laid up for ten years. ie; the screw slot (brass) damaged and i do not want to re-fit it.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (10 November 2011 11:55)

Post a message in Technical

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Phil07

Nov 11

Phil07 says:

?

Haynes is' nt vague,it lists them under specs in fuel section.Cant look for you at mo coz garage alarm will wake neighbours up.Dealers will have it on their computers.Breakers another option.

Reply to this Topic
paulderekjohnson

Feb 08

std pilot jet

part no:  09492-35020

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle