Skip to content

General Wheelies; are they worth it? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Wheelies; are they worth it?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

ChallengeAccepted

Nov 11

Wheelies; are they worth it?

I'm not sure if I'm really considering to try them. Just wondering whether the fun is worth the risk :wink:

CA

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (14 November 2011 21:00)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ChallengeAccepted

Nov 11

Brutale R

Following on from that, when looking at your profile, I can see that you lost your license as you were going 229kph (142mph) on an 100kph (62mph) road.

Not so perfect yourself eh.

Personally I'd regard that far more dangerous than practicing wheelies in a quiet car park somewhere, and even further dangerous than not trying them at all.

CA

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Brutale

CA has got a point ......

If you are so worried about folk getting hurt ....you might as well start telling them to give up biking altogether  ......then we would all be a lot safer and there would be no biking deaths, grieving friends and relatives at all.....

..of course life would be very dull..:winkie:..

...safe .... but dull.:upset:..

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Wriggler

May 09

Wriggler says:

Smoothly does it

Personally i dont see the point in farting about doing long,balancing wheelies on my road bike.I do occasionally like to pop small power wheelies and always try to set the front wheel down as smoothly as possible with the power on...

Reply to this Topic
Andyvfr1

Apr 10

Andyvfr1 says:

Everyone who

messes about on a bike gets hurt eventually, ive come off twice in the last year, my mate has fallen off half a dozen times.

No one has even thought about knocking it in the head. The rush is worth the risk, people die. personally id rather just toast myself than sit around in bubble wrap all day.

Half the people your age are off their head on all sorts all the time anyway, i know around here half a dozen under 21's have died in the last few months while under the influence of drugs or booze.

Your bike is probably just as dangerous if you want it to be, but itll be twice as fun.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Indeed Brutale..

I think you`re being a bit unfair to CA.

He never said he was doing wheelies, just asking a legitimate question, i.e. are they worth it? 

Well the answer is......they`re worth it to some folk and not to others...simple.  

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

as stated b4

CA ive done ilegal street racing yep been banned for doing 229kpa never said im perfect but fuc im close

as stated if biker girk /jimmy whizz wanted advice or to do stunts and wheelies i would have no probs giving abit of advice and sending them over to nev and leanne

kam m8 im not against fuking around as you well know

but thr right ppl  as stated would you be give a retard a loaded gun  tell him how to use it

just read the posts  hes either a windup ,simple ,or should only ride a bus

Reply to this Topic
smoto5

Mar 09

smoto5 says:

Well Brut, I've just read through all

CA posts I can find, and I can't find anything that would upset you the way you seem to be, so a bit puzzled really why you're taking this attitude, not thinking of somebody else are you? :huh: 

Reply to this Topic
ChallengeAccepted

Nov 11

Brutale R

I don't know what your problem is, and frankly I don't care since you're being rude, petty and making arrogant statements towards me.

I wonder if you'd have the same attitude if I was 30 years old with ten or so years experience, yet asked the exact same question. I highly doubt it.

Earlier you mocked me saying i'm 'full of my own self brilliance' yet here you are saying you're a near perfect rider... Not doubting your riding skills, just perhaps your memory and inability to realise when you're contradicting yourself.

I certainly don't appreciate being used in an analogy of 'a retard with a loaded gun' and even more so dislike you calling me simple when your grammar, punctuation and spelling is terrible! (Yeah, low blow. But whatever, you deserve it).

Whatever your problem is, take it somewhere else.

It's been fun,

CA.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
oscarthegrouch

Oct 05

wheelies

are fine just so long as you are good at em if you are not fekkin forget it just dangerous ...the odd little power wheelie i quite like but the full on near vertical thing ain't fer me ... too much to lose if it all goes pete tong if you know what i mean ...bike    skin  bones etc

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices