Skip to content

Discuss This German police seek bike-hating bend boobytrapper General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > German police seek bike-hating bend boobytrapper

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Guy Procter  says:

German police seek bike-hating bend boobytrapper

German Police are appealing for information leading to the arrest of a bike-hating boobytrapper who's been lacing bends with oil and gravel. There's been a spate of what are thought to be deliberate oil spills at critical points on popular biking routes, with one rider being fatally injured as a result, says Motorrad. The latest incident involves thick gravel strips strategically placed...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (18 November 2011 11:46)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
madproffesor

May 04

madproffesor says:

Has Jeremy Clarkson been seen in Germany lately?

Reply to this Topic
krobichaud

May 04

krobichaud says:

Shouldn't that be a booby-trap?  A bobbytrap sounds like a trap for policemen.

Reply to this Topic
drsqueelgood

Apr 05

drsqueelgood says:

What's a 'bobbytrapper'?

Is the trap designed to catch out the police? Or, do you mean boobytrapper ???

Reply to this Topic
drsqueelgood

Apr 05

drsqueelgood says:

Damn!!!!!!!

Krobi beat me to it!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
MCNGuyP

May 09

MCNGuyP says:

Move along...

...nothing to see here. Certainly no 'bobbytrappers'...

Reply to this Topic
kgb333

Apr 09

kgb333 says:

For their sake

I hope the coppers get to them first Having some local bikers declare a Blitzreig on you and get medieval on your arse is not going to make for a preferred outcome.

Reply to this Topic
lynxphin

Jan 11

lynxphin says:

German Boobytrapper

Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition, or a German disguised as a wildlife enthusiast who insists that squirrels must have a GSA approved Crossing Point.

This guy sneaks out of his asylum late at night, squirts whipped cream onto his nearest speed camera before caressing it inappropriately.

Poor bastard must have some serious Beef though I hope he stops and realises the potential consequences of his ski-whiff actions, or was it a beautiful ‘ cheated on ‘ Fraulein ;

Is anyone else now getting an image of a buxom, platted blonde hair, stunning Heidi lookalike with a cheeky smile, very shorts shorts and big mug of larger ;

Cue sexist, racist comments followed by a google search

Reply to this Topic
wesley01

Feb 10

wesley01 says:

Twisted

Hope they catch this sick individual asap! and RIP to the biker who passed through this insane behaviour, I just prey this type of mentally does not spread.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

In 1985 a couple of very young lads thought it would be loads of fun to string a rope accross the road , which I happened to come upon...... that time I was in a car but the rope managed to rip the Turbo Scoop from the Bonnet and tear the wipers clean off , moral of the story was that I was able to stop my car and turn around and catch them , after a few choice words and some self control I was able to return home to my family and my Suzuki GS850g Which I had decided to leave behind..... FATE?..... RIP to the unlucky Biker.

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Same happened here

One of the residents of the big biking haunt around here was arrested for doing the same thing, claimed he was pizzed off not being able to get out of his driveway due to all the bikes on weekends.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices