Skip to content

Discuss This Suzuki boss speaks on MotoGP withdrawal MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Suzuki boss speaks on MotoGP withdrawal

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Suzuki boss speaks on MotoGP withdrawal

Suzuki MotoGP boss Paul Denning has spoken of his disappointment at the Japanese factory’s decision to withdraw from MotoGP until at least the 2014 world championship campaign. Suzuki Motor Corporation said it was temporarily suspending its involvement in MotoGP for 2012 and '13 in a statement issued earlier today. Suzuki citied the impact of the worldwide recession for reaching a decision that...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (18 November 2011 15:38)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Well hopefully.

By 2014 there are more bikes on the MotoGP grid.

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

By 2014 it'll be so watered down it won't be worth watching!

Reply to this Topic
wesley01

Feb 10

wesley01 says:

Nice

Well done suzuki, typical corporation mentality and talk about screwing the good ones over and your brand image. Wow idiots

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Scapegoat NOT NEVER

If Paul Denning had been wise enough and up to the job ,like most other team bosses instead of being avery  weak and easily person led then not only would they have been more successfull but who knows  it might have persuaded Suzuki to stay.

Or at least he should have seen it coming and forewarned his ' beloved crew ' well before the axe fell.

I've said it before and say it again that weak and poor management always ensures bussiness failure.

AMEN  

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Scapegoat

I remember Suppo and Tardozzi turning scapegoat into slaughtered GOAT. I guess Paul Denning is feeling liberated enough to do likewise. Suzuki were always such a stuffy outfit. Still are.

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

Hopkins

How John Hopkins must rue turning down those wildcard rides with Honda earlier in the year due to misplaced loyalty to Suzuki. Who knows what it could have led to had he accepted them?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Boybilly

Your not wrong there, in fact I reckon he can thank his lucky stars he didn't join Suzuki . He's better off anywhere but that bunch of w,,,,,s I reckon that IF they do return in 2014 they will have a hard job employing any worthwhile riders given their previous form

Reply to this Topic
ChrisSYD

Nov 08

ChrisSYD says:

Stoner on suzuki in 2014...that would be something to see

Reply to this Topic
ppatel3d

Jun 10

ppatel3d says:

Good Bike

Suzuki was better than Ducati this year. Suzuki is a good and a winning bike. They just had average riders. If you put the 4 Aliens, they will be winning in no time. Give Valentino or Stoner that bike, and it will win races ASAP. Sad to see them go. And then there were 3 left. Ducati better sort out itself out. They have Valentino. No excuses next year.

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

grayzxr

I have my doubts that they will return in 2014 and I believe they have only stated that to deflect criticism & minimise the fallout from their badly handled departure from MotoGP.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices