Skip to content

Discuss This TAS Racing unveil Tyco Suzuki for Brookes British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > TAS Racing unveil Tyco Suzuki for Brookes

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Gary Pinchin  says:

TAS Racing unveil Tyco Suzuki for Brookes

The TAS Racing Suzuki team unveiled their new blue and white Tyco livery at Motorcycle Live, NEC Birmingham this morning - and announced that Josh Brookes would remain with the team for a second season in BSB. Speculation had been rife about the future of the Australian with the Irish-based team following a lengthy delay in TAS announcing their 2012 rider...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (21 November 2011 11:17)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
FATFRYER2

Aug 02

FATFRYER2 says:

Sponsors

Just my luck

I Buy a Swan Honda paddock jacket and they change to Yamaha.

I go out and buy a new GIXER 1000 in full Relentless livers and they change sponsor to Tyco.

!!!!!!! HO BUGGER !!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

nearly right pshyco not tyco

Should of got Simon cowells company instead of Tyco to sponsor the lunatic,On top of the examples below there was five riders at Mallory he skittled off, Simon Andrews being inches away from losing his life as brookes bike hit the side of his kawasaki,Stuart Easton also being fortunate enough to avoid what he described as a plane crash at Oulton,You can forgive mistakes but reckless stupidity is not so easy,on top of that He never shows an ounce of remorse ,as selfish an attitude as you could find,On another note where does this leave the old Tyco squad

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

Check out his hair

Has he grown that hair for a joke or Is that a wig ?

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Thanks

Thanks thestig08 and leecho well said, bag see the banana skin throw at first opportunity eh ?

Reply to this Topic
veronicaisl

Aug 11

veronicaisl says:

brooks in motogp...

hope to see josh brooks in motogp in 2013 joining ant west and casey stoner in the premier class of motorcycling. Well done josh. good luck.

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

veronicaisi !!!!!!

Ha Ha , your not going to kid me , but its not even a very funny joke.

Reply to this Topic
ducatigav

Feb 10

ducatigav says:

so glad i read this just befor i order a new reltless jacket

Reply to this Topic
sovrec

Sep 11

sovrec says:

Psycho

I think someone else has summed it up - Hill and Hopper alongside Byrne showed true bravery and professionalism throughout without riding like complete tw*ts - they also gave us by far the best racing seen in BSB without looking like complete chancers....Brookes is not a good spectacle at all IMHO...

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Sovrec

WELL SAID THAT MAN

Reply to this Topic
yiqiai

Nov 11

yiqiai says:

popbiz7

New Year, are you ready? Perhaps you are a gift for Christmas to worry about, no, do not, your choice will be very correct. Trust us, your support will be our biggest Hidenobu. popbiz7.c om

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices