Skip to content

Discuss This British Superbikes to race at Assen in 2012 British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > British Superbikes to race at Assen in 2012

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Gary Pinchin  says:

British Superbikes to race at Assen in 2012

The 2012 MCE Insurance BSB calendar has been announced today (Monday) by series promoters MSVR and will incorporate a round of the championship at Assen, Holland for the first time in the history of the series. A field of 32 riders and 16 Elite teams representing six manufacturers conforming to brand new, ground breaking technical regulations will contest a new look...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (21 November 2011 14:40)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

next

thing we will no is that one of the spanish championship rounds will be held at cadwell, whats going on ?

Reply to this Topic
grandadal

Aug 09

grandadal says:

what ???????

No croft or Mallory...but 3 brands,2 oulton assen? this just gets dafter,great final race last year but the championship should be over all the races & points. to much meddling again, sorry msvr you wont be getting my support.will watch on tv and go to scarbrough,croft,and the clubmans racing greedy sods

Reply to this Topic
1batfink

May 08

1batfink says:

Goodbye BSB...

soon it will be changing names to ESB 'european superbikes' come on MSVR use more great BRITISH tracks rather than dropping UK circuits and going to europe.

Reply to this Topic
likesitfast

Sep 11

likesitfast says:

grandadal

If you checked out the net you'd find it's not MSVR making the call over Croft but the restrictions placed on it by the local council. Croft is only able to opperate 40 days a year. If you have any issues don't slag MSVR off but Croft's local council members!!!!

Reply to this Topic
petedj

Jan 11

petedj says:

palmer strikes again

"I'm only in it for the money" palmer strikes again. 3 rounds at Brands? Tough luck for Croft and Mallory not doing enough to pay for his helicopter. Bike fans? not interested - give me the money.

Reply to this Topic
holestonecowboy

Jan 09

mondello

This is nothing new. Sure they took the series to mondello park in the republic of ireland in 2006 and 2007.

Reply to this Topic
sweetness34

Nov 11

sweetness34 says:

British ???

Let me see if I’ve got this straight it’s called the BRITISH Superbike Championship??? No Northern Ireland? How many Dutch teams are there in BSB....??? How many Irish teams?? No Wales (Anglesey not getting a shout Mr P??). And one race North of Oulton? In the days of cutting costs where is the economic sense on taking teams to Holland??? Sorry but the logic behind this totally escapes me.

Reply to this Topic
sweetness34

Nov 11

sweetness34 says:

British ???

Let me see if I’ve got this straight it’s called the BRITISH Superbike Championship??? No Northern Ireland? How many Dutch teams are there in BSB....??? How many Irish teams?? No Wales (Anglesey not getting a shout Mr P??). And one race North of Oulton? In the days of cutting costs where is the economic sense on taking teams to Holland??? Sorry but the logic behind this totally escapes me.

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

BSB or is it WSB??

Not too sure where this is going to end up!!!!!!!!! Maybe they could have a round in Jerez or Motorland, for that matter!!!!!! Don't reckon that the WSB organisers are going to be too happy somehow!!!!!!!!!!! Ciao

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Rubbish idea

For several reasons,The cost for the teams ,the cost for the fans.especially those who who follow all season to find they may not have the time or the money to travel to assen,for those that want to travel there has always been wsb or moto gp rounds,there also used to be european championships bridging the gap between bsb and moto gp,this on top of what is no longer a season long championship in the true sense of the word,It's a bad idea full stop,why not go the whole hog and call it the champion of brands,thats been done as well btw

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices