Skip to content

Discuss This Bradley Smith excited to assess 2012 Tech 3 bike MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Bradley Smith excited to assess 2012 Tech 3 bike

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Bradley Smith excited to assess 2012 Tech 3 bike

Bradley Smith is looking forward to completing his first laps on the new Tech 3 Moto2 machine tomorrow (Wednesday), as the British rider kicks off his 2012 preparations in Jerez. Bad weather prevented the Oxfordshire rider from completing any laps on the new Mistral 610 machine in Valencia earlier this month, so this week’s three-day session is his first opportunity to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (22 November 2011 10:01)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Big Things to Come

If the bike is right, I could see Bradley Smith becoming a Podium Regular. The Guy is a Winner.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Agreed 'TZ'

Bradders has the ability and bringing Guy into the team is a massive bonus. Regular podiums/front runner and his first Moto2 win next year. Can't wait.

Reply to this Topic
Slorta

Jul 11

Slorta says:

Mute the Telly

It would be good to see. Trouble is I have to watch the Moto2 on mute.  The commentators only know 2 riders out there, Brad Smith and Scott Reading. 

I remember once when there was a challenge for the lead and one of the commentators simply dismissed the challenge and burst out at top key 'AND BRADLEY SMITH HAS JUST GONE FOR 14TH TO 13TH'  Frigg'n pathetic. 
I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets the shits. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
hondmog

Oct 08

hondmog says:

bradley

slorta can't be watching the same moto 2 as every one else , if he watches moto gp and listens 2 parrish and cox then every other word is stoner or rossi , then i can understand the wingeing .

get behind the brits riding out there and stop moaning

Reply to this Topic
Slorta

Jul 11

Slorta says:

Come on Hondmog

A brit say'n 'stop your moaning' ???.......that's like a Yank say'n 'stop being so loud'.

And we have to get behind them because.........? 

I'm sure if they have the skills, they do it on their own ?

Reply to this Topic
DoomedDog

Jul 10

DoomedDog says:

Slorta

I certainly haven't noticed commentator preference for the British Moto2 riders. In fact at the last round at Valencia Nick Harris didn't even notice that Bradley had a briliant first lap working his way up from 12th to 5th and only mentioned Bradley when he fell off.

Considering the drought Britain has had with regards riders in GP racing i wouldn't blame a British commentator showing a bit of bias if they should.

Reply to this Topic
Slorta

Jul 11

Slorta says:

-

Fair point DoomedDog.  I wouldn't know if the commentry has improved cause my volume is still turned down.  Hopefully they have been told and are now a bit less bias.. 

You're right, it is one hell of a drought.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
hondmog

Oct 08

hondmog says:

has slorta ever been to a race meeting or does he just watch it on tv , if he took the trouble to go to one and get involved with the atmosphere he would then understand what getting behind the riders means

Reply to this Topic
Slorta

Jul 11

Slorta says:

-

I'm sure you've been gett'n behind blokes, and they have been gett'n behind you, all your life hondmog.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices