Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN November 23: Rossi convinced he can get back to winning ways General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN November 23: Rossi convinced he can get back to winning ways

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

New MCN November 23: Rossi convinced he can get back to winning ways

In this week's issue of MCN, on sale Wednesday November 23, all the news and gossip from the Motorcycle Live show at the NEC in Birmingham. British bikes ruled Motorcycle Live over the opening weekend, with stunning displays from Triumph, Norton, Metisse and Royal Enfield. Plus MCN investigates how to boost your fuel economy. Which is more economic, a winter textile suit...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (22 November 2011 14:02)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Jackspratt

Dec 04

Jackspratt says:

Who Cares?

Yesterday's man.

Reply to this Topic
redracer46

Oct 11

redracer46 says:

who cares...

Kind of like the comments on here, come tomorrow,.. who cares....

Reply to this Topic
Rumple

Sep 09

Rumple says:

Kind of like having a lightning quick Honda world champion who is great to watch but is a sulky, surly little turd... Who cares.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Rumple

Your'e joking right?

If Stoners WC this season is due to a super quick Honda then your'e a p----k bud. Sulky, surly little turd? If you can't appreciate the best rider on the planet currently 'doing his job well' in a sport that you follow then why watch!!!!!! Not enough 'yellow' on the podium this year for ya? Thought so.

Go watch X-Factor.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

As for Vale.......

...............getting back to winning ways. WSB.

Reply to this Topic
ducatigav

Feb 10

ducatigav says:

vale less talk more wins as at your wage id be thinking of p45 for somone younger who dont mind putting it on the line for a change of a win for a lot less cash and would seem to give up after a few rounds

Reply to this Topic
bikemad123

Mar 09

bikemad123 says:

well bought the mcn this week to read rossi interveiw while on my lunch break on page 16 and it says to read rossi s interveiw please go and buy the new mcn sport magazine what a crock of shit anyone else get cond this week i want a refund

Reply to this Topic
bikemad123

Mar 09

bikemad123 says:

in other words if you wanna read rossi s interveiw go and buy the new mcn sport magazine if you dont wanna get ripped off !!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Bikemad123

I thought the same... when the front main feature of a paper advertises an exclusive interview with Rossi & all you get is a 3 paragraph taster advertising another publication I do feel rather conned. Needless to say I specifically won't be buying the sport magazine where I might otherwise have considered it.

Reply to this Topic
davetheworv

Nov 11

davetheworv says:

MCN you should be ashamed, you could and should have been taken to trading standards over this. Where on the full colour front page does it say.......if you buy another of our magazines. DISGUSTED you may well lose a god customer over this Dave Worviell

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices