Skip to content

Discuss This MCN's multinational protest reaches Brussels General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > MCN's multinational protest reaches Brussels

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Guy Procter  says:

MCN's multinational protest reaches Brussels

Riders from the UK, France and Belgium have arrived at the European Commission headquarters. MAG chairman Ian Mutch, the BMF's government relations head Chris Hodder and MCN's Steve Farrell have each addressed the crowd. Said Farrell: "People can question whether protests like this make a difference, but we can be certain that nothing will be achieved by sitting at home."  The protestors will...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (22 November 2011 14:05)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
AFKAN

Apr 07

AFKAN says:

Great Day

Managed to get on the same train as the MCN lot :-D (we were the 3 ZX-12Rs)  Had a cracking ride there and back, and if it helps make our point so much the better.  Had a chance to have a brief chat with the Cat as well, what an absoulute gent.  Well done all that made it :-)

Reply to this Topic
beast_in_black

Oct 06

http://www.ukip.org/content/latest-news/2549-marta-backs-bikers-over-eu-laws At least someone is on our side.I suggest every single motorcyclist vote for this party.

Reply to this Topic
richarddickens

Nov 09

Are the NAZI's coming back, it looks like it.

Reply to this Topic
zephyrdave

Jul 08

zephyrdave says:

look

here: http://www.righttoride.eu/?p=8583 for a more balanced view of what's actually happening.

Lets keep politics and certainly UKIP out of biking shall we?

Reply to this Topic
Chrisec87

Aug 04

Chrisec87 says:

ZephyrDave

Thanks ZephyrDave,

I actually suspected this to be the case and probably, and thankfully, shows why only 150 riders took part in this. Seen posters up in my local Honda dealer (P&D Wakefield) with NO facts on, just pure anti-eu catch phrases to lure riders into this "everybodys-out-to-get-me" mindset.

Similarly (as far as I can see) MCN haven't quoted any of the official proposals. Can you really imagine such changes taking place?! Feel sorry for those who have fallen for this hype.

Of course if MCN and MAG can actually come up with some factual details as to EXACTLY what the proposals are - quotes and references n'all - then I will remain on the fence and lean towards those with the facts (www.righttoride.eu).  Until then I will take this like I do with most "legal" MCN stories...with a pinch of salt.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices