Skip to content

Discuss This Colin Edwards set for Suter/BMW debut MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Colin Edwards set for Suter/BMW debut

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Colin Edwards set for Suter/BMW debut

Colin Edwards will get his first chance to understand the performance potential of the new Suter/BMW 1000cc machine when he makes his debut for the Forward Racing squad in Jerez tomorrow (Wednesday). The American is the highest profile rider so far to sign a deal to ride for a new independent 1000cc project (CRT) in 2012 and he will take part...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (22 November 2011 17:38)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

Moto gp/CRT

I can see that it's going to be a long hard winter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ciao

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Wosideg

At least my post had an element of fact to it which was more than the complete excrement that you had been spraying around the forum for several days before hand as well as the bigging up of simoncellis ability post mortem by some here. Simoncelli was a crasher and it cost him his life, read his interview in sept or oct bike magazine absolute hubris, which of course the interviewer lauded him for, weeks later he was dead. Now stop making up crap you lot.

Reply to this Topic
RawDawg

Jan 09

RawDawg says:

Is piece of shit RobTZ

still running off his little cunt mouth? Haven't you ate enough crow already dumbass?? You were the one that was going on Spies rookie year saying he was no better than Toseland. How did that work out? You were the one that were saying Spies would never win a race. How did that work out? You were the one saying how much better Cal Crutchlow was going to be compared to Spies at Tech 3. How did that work out? So to say that Ben did "exactly what I though he would" is a fucking lie. Now in you delusions you are saying that Marco (RIP) was better than Ben? Um, in what class? Because he was never better than Spies in MotoGP and Ben cleaned his clock 2 years running. You've been sore against every American since Colin ran poor ol' Toseland out of GP's with his tail between his legs and you can't get over it - still ragging on Colin and discounting Spies at every turn. What a twat you are. As long as you can continue with your delusions and rants, I'll rake you over the coals every time - but you've already been told this.

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Rawdawg

Your rants and language used are most unprofessional and childish. Yes, I have made predictions that have turned out differently mainly as a consequence of events and circumstances surrounding injury and often team politics.

I most certainly do not have a negative attitude to American Riders. Quite the contrary, especially as far as Hopkins is concerned and what he brought to BSB this year and will no doubt bring to WSBK next year with his top flight British Team.  Moreover, I visit America quite often and am very fond of the place. Moreover the USA has produced many greats and Wayne Rainey IMHO was the greatest rider of all time after Rossi.

I just believe and I am sure that many on this Forum agree, that Spies is not (which is not saying he won't be) in the same league as Stoner, Pedrosa and Lorenzo. I do believe that Simo' would have won the MOTO GP title at some stage having already won the 250 Title in 08, recent history tells us that winning in the lower classes often leads to a MOTO GP success. No WSBK Champion has done anything in MOTO GP to date.

Reply to this Topic
timgsxr

Mar 11

timgsxr says:

crt slow

Just saw the times of the test and the new crt bikes are slower than the moto2 bikes they were both doing shakedown tests but not good so far lets hope the aprilia powered things are any better???

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

The clown back at it again.

RobTZ No WSBK has done anything in MotoGP to date what about Ben getting a win at Assen and nearly getting a second win in the season finale at Valencia.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

2 points

First of all I would just like to say what many people think that repsol is not right in the head.What a sad twisted individual.

Secondly I agree with you Rob TZ about Spies.
As great a rider as he is he is not in the same league as the aliens.
Also my thoughts all along were that Simoncelli would have probably ended up as a Moto GP champion long before Mr Spies.
I can see him winning another race or 2 but a championship I have my doubts.

Oh and good luck to Edwards on the new bike!

Reply to this Topic
RawDawg

Jan 09

RawDawg says:

RobTZ

Team Politics?? What in the hell are you blaming team politics for? Cal not equaling Spies at Tech 3? Or Spies success that you thought he wouldn't have? Or JT fallen on his ass? And don't give me this rubbish about "consequence of events and circumstances surrounding injury" - no one takes away from the victories that Jorge or Dani or Casey has had when riders have been out so don't pull that bullshit with Spies. You try that in 2010 and just like then it doesn't fly. Speaking of "circumstance" did you say the same when Marco got his first podium because Dani crashed and Jorge and Spies weren't 100%? Did you say the same when Marco podium at PI when Jorge wasn't there? Or are you just a bias twat? Did you see Spies storm the field at Indy? Valencia? Just choke on you mouth full of crow and shut your mouth. And don't give this bias garbage of Simo winning the title because he won 250s. I seem to remember Aoyama winning the 250 title and beating Simo - where is he? He's going to win MotoGP too right? And he was actually beating Simo on a lesser bike most of this year. Dani has 2 250 titles - how many MotoGP titles does he have? How many MotoGP titles did Marco Melandri have? Do you even remember Manuel Poggiali? What of O. Jacque? Once again you have a flawed argument. Never mind the fact that it was Spies that had more points and podiums and beat Simo hands down the last 2 years.

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

Come on ladies...

...put the handbags away please

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Rawdawg

Cal did not acheive what I forecast he would last season, and was a long way off what Ben did on the Tech 3 in his first year. However his GP win was luck as I forecast he would get a win if some of the Aliens dropped out. Nearly all of the forum posts as stated below agree with me. In addition and we'll never know IMHO Simo was the better rider on equal machinery.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices