Skip to content

Discuss This Father jailed after “foolish” ride with son General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Father jailed after “foolish” ride with son

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Rich Mellor  says:

Father jailed after “foolish” ride with son

A father has been jailed after riding his dirt bike at 40mph across pavements, footpaths and roads – with his three-year-old son sitting on the tank.  Ryan Ward, 23, was filmed by a police helicopter in Harpurhey, Manchester in June last year riding what looks like a Yamaha DT125R with his son, Daley, - neither were wearing a helmet. Judge...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (23 November 2011 13:35)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kaiser954rr

Apr 10

kaiser954rr says:

Twat

Only 5 years? And that was for the fire arms I guess. I have a 2 year old girl who loves my bike but at no point would I think 'fancy a blast?' I can't quite believe someone would put their own child in such a position. I wonder what 'mum' thinks about it all.... What a total cock!

Reply to this Topic
ERP30

Apr 06

ERP30 says:

Not Enough

Should have got more...arsehole ...

Reply to this Topic
DoomedDog

Jul 10

DoomedDog says:

Sterilisation

Another prime example of why there should be a sterilisation program in this country. This sad excuse of a human being should not be allowed to further spread his gene pool. He and his ilk are nothing more than oxygen thieves, and on an overcrowded planet we don't need people like him using up valuable resources.

Reply to this Topic
wesley01

Feb 10

wesley01 says:

What

How the hell is this pikey idiot even classed as a biker!!!!!!????? These twats grab a scooter or any 125cc cause havoc and give us all a shit name! Now here is a case where the judge should throw the book at him. No surprise that he probably has a massive history with the law. No wonder kids are growing up to be worse than the parents.

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

Yeah he was jailed for 5 years and 4 months but Ill bet 5 years or more of that was for the firearms offences. Pure scum.

Reply to this Topic
yiqiai

Nov 11

yiqiai says:

popbiz7

New Year, are you ready? Perhaps you are a gift for Christmas to worry about, no, do not, your choice will be very correct. Trust us, your support will be our biggest Hidenobu. popbiz7.c om

Reply to this Topic
Carlosoul

Jul 08

Carlosoul says:

Thats one...

dumb motherfu#%er. Nuff said

Reply to this Topic
HerbertChapman

Sep 10

Foolish? I'd be more inclined to

say cúntish.

Lobotomise him, sterilise him, neutralise him.

Reply to this Topic
bigjames

Oct 02

bigjames says:

Yeah, he's an arsehole but...

5 years 4 months in prison, isn't that just a wee bit Draconian? Wonder what that unrelated firearm offense was...having the kid hold the targets whilst shooting? William Tell impersonators? The world may never know! Any how, time to join the chorus: What a flippin' idiot!

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Really?

5 years and 4 months?  Typical for UK, or does the judge just have it out for him because it was on a motorcycle?

Here in the US you can kill a pedestrian, bicyclist, scooter rider, or even in some cases a motorcyclist, and as long as you tell the cop "I didn't see him (or her), you will likely get only a fine, and maybe not even that!  Of course, we are *not* a civilized nation.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices