Skip to content

Discuss This Video: MCN Back off EU protest General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Video: MCN Back off EU protest

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: MCN Back off EU protest

Riders from the UK, France and Belgium rode to the European Commission headquarters in Brussels to protest over anti-tampering proposals under which tuning could become impossible and even home-maintenance severely hampered.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (23 November 2011 17:25)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bikenutter

Dec 10

bikenutter says:

Good going

Great solidarity! Would've loved to come but I'm young, poor and busy. Hopefully it sends a message of distain.

Reply to this Topic
rsvp2000

Nov 11

rsvp2000 says:

Red Dwarf Cat

Isn't that Danny John Jules from Red Dwarf?! Excellent. Go on Danny, give us your cat dance.

Reply to this Topic
deshdfxr

Feb 09

deshdfxr says:

A bit more support would have been good, but we all did well. I will try to chat to my local MP, Mike Weatherly on his thoughts on Sunday at our Brightona charity do. Belgian plod did well

Reply to this Topic
Max900

Nov 11

Max900 says:

was good day

it certainly was the CAT from RD and if the guy wasnt talking he was laughing

i believe it was an excellent day all round good weather good company some great bikes cant wait for the next one LOL

Reply to this Topic
alanbromiley

Mar 07

alanbromiley says:

brussels

just for future reference, I was talking to a guy from southport after the meet, he said what an horrible ride down to dover it had been and that he was not looking forward to the trip back, I asked why he had not sailed from hull -zeebrugge and he said the cost, so roughly 600ml round trip home to dover and fuel, b+b both ways £70 and ferry £14 return, cost of hull to zeebrugge night crossing with cabin,£74 return, bet you look next time, anyway nice to see you all and if your ever down in vosges pop in and say hello (fridge is always full of beer) cheers alan

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices