Skip to content

Discuss This WSB make history with 10 year deal to race in Russia World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > WSB make history with 10 year deal to race in Russia

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

WSB make history with 10 year deal to race in Russia

The World Superbike Championship will embark on a new era after announcing a ten year deal with Yakhnick Motorsport to bring WSB to Russia. The first race at the new Moscow Raceway circuit takes place on 24th to 26th August 2012 and marks the first time a world level motorsport event will take place in Russia. MCN are currently in Moscow where...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (25 November 2011 10:14)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
yoshisham

Oct 11

yoshisham says:

I live in Moscow. If they can build that racetrack in time it'd be awesome. If they make modest prices for track days there it'd be unbelievable. Who is in Moscow from MCN team right now?

Reply to this Topic
drsqueelgood

Apr 05

drsqueelgood says:

Russian WSB Round

I'm looking forward to seeing the new Dnepr boxer twin superbike mixing it with the big boys next year!!!!

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

WSBK in Russia.

10 year deal this just MotoGP to shame way to go WSBK.

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

so, Donington got a contract to host F1 for 17 years ..... anyone else got a case of deja vu?

calm down chelsea elbowz, it's not exactly Yas Marina from what little i've seen of it.  look up 55.563056,37.985556 on google maps ..... it looks like Silverstone in 1975.

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

That's most interesting, this could be WSB's equivalent of the F1 Indian GP.

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

Great news for the manafactures and fans alike .This is the sort of publicity they want in a relativley  Untapped bike market. Reasons like this are why so many manafactures are in wsb 

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

Great news for the manafactures and fans alike .This is the sort of publicity they want in a relativley  Untapped bike market. Reasons like this are why so many manafactures are in wsb 

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

Reply to this Topic
wesley01

Feb 10

wesley01 says:

nice

Sounds good!

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

Russia????????

Doesn't sound like great news to me. Who the fcuk wants to go to Russia???????? As far as I'm aware there is little or no interest in bikes there and the only people who are going to get any benefit, make money out of it, will be the organisers. Can't see it being of any interest at all, apart from watching on the tele. Who's going to want to travel there to see a race?? Sounds like a dead duck to me! Ciao

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices