You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Legal > Minster Law

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

smidget

Nov 07

smidget says:

Minster Law

Hi anybody had any experience of this firm regarding making a personal injury claim, any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (26 November 2011 23:06)

Post a message in Legal

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
fuzzrr

Sep 06

fuzzrr says:

Yes. They handled my personal injury claim. I got there in the end. But be prepared to badger them every week for progress.

I dont know if it is just them. But it seems the longer the claim is in process the more 'they' make out of it... Personally, no matter who it was, I would get ready to get on their case at least once a week to keep everything going. 

Reply to this Topic
smidget

Nov 07

smidget says:

Thanks

Fuzzrr.

Looks like the fun has already started, their online claim tracking system doesn't even work.

Oh I can see Mister Angry surfacing, especially when they state 'we make claiming easy'.

Reply to this Topic
topgun44

Dec 08

topgun44 says:

Minster Law

hi smidget

yes i got them as i was knock off my bike in june and i know things take time as they do as fuzzrr was saying they are very slow they give you web site so you can see how the case works but most of the time it does not work plus they lost my papers and i have to sent them back in (i did get a email saying they have got them) but they still lost them :wacko:

and yes i am still waiting to find out who are they going to blame :lol: and we are looking at dec and i still dont know who they going to blame not happy with them at this time :mad: you will have to ring them every week (as i do) maybe one day i will find out:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
fuzzrr

Sep 06

fuzzrr says:

Smidget

If its a no brainer open and shut claim why not contact ACIC off here. You do not have to use the solicitors you have been given, and can change at any time.  With my claim, I could see that they were basically dragging arse so I started to threaten them with changing solicitors. That seemed to get them moving.

If you are not happy with them already, get ACIC on the case and change. I am sure you would get a better result with him anyway..

Reply to this Topic
ACIC

Apr 06

ACIC says:

Changing Solicitors

Hi Smidget

We take over many cases from Minster Law and other law firms appointed by insurers. Feel free to contact me as we can, as Fuzzr says, take over cases at no cost to you and we do tend to get better results than the previous firms appear to be getting. Best wishes, Andrew Campbell, Solicitor, BikeLawyer Motorcycle Accident Solicitors, www.bikelawyer.co.uk andrew@bikelawyer.co.uk Tel 01446 794193 

Reply to this Topic
smidget

Nov 07

smidget says:

Hi Fuzzrr

It's not a clear cut case, happened last Wednesday.

Will be getting in touch with ACIC as he has already beaten me to the initial contact, just need to type up the details of what occurred so that I am clear on all points.

Just got back from fracture clinic and been told that the toes which were deemed broken on Wednesday are now not broken. Confused don't come into it.

Reply to this Topic
smidget

Nov 07

smidget says:

Hi Andrew

Will be in contact in due course, have to see if I can get some information from Minster Law, he says laughing, Oh look there goes a flying Fuzzrr.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
fuzzrr

Sep 06

fuzzrr says:

Smidge

Hope your ok anyway dood.

Reply to this Topic
smidget

Nov 07

smidget says:

Fuzzrr

yes and thanks for the thought and info.

Basically knob head decided to undertake me on a sliproad going on to the M25,  I wasn't moving quick enough for him, got my left foot crushed between his van rear wheel and the V max, managed to not get knocked off or spread all over the M25 then had to go after the dimwit to get him to stop.
Loads of witnesses but strangely no one stopped.

Reply to this Topic
ACIC

Apr 06

ACIC says:

Transferring solicitors

Hi Smidget

All I need to transfer the case to this firm are the following details after which I will prepare the form of authority for you to sign:

Name, address, date of birth, accident date, Minster Law's reference and your e-mail address.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes, Andrew Campbell, Solicitor, Bikelawyer Motorcycle Accident Solicitors. MCN Legal Expert.

andrew@bikelawyer.co.uk

www.bikelawyer.co.uk

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices