Skip to content

Discuss This Laverty talks about his first Aprilia crash World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Laverty talks about his first Aprilia crash

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Laverty talks about his first Aprilia crash

Eugene Laverty suffered his first crash onboard his factory Aprilia at Portimao yesterday  - and it was a big one. The 25 year old Irishman who finished the day second fastest had a huge high side on the approach to turn ten. Although heavily winded, Laverty sustained no serious injury and returned to the track after the crash on his spare...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (30 November 2011 10:26)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Potatohead

First of many methinks.

Reply to this Topic
holestonecowboy

Jan 09

pea brain

That statement grayzx7r would say more about what rattles around inside your head rather than eugene's riding ability.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

bennyhedghog

thats just as well ,i have seen joe fight live and met him ,great talent fighter and athlete ,if he were a racer we would be talking,lawson or rainey,not chaz or potatoo, i take your point, but I would rather see tiger woods win an award for loyalty ,let the bbc fall on their own face with this nomark award ,i am surprised david walliams is not in it for his thames attention seeking, keep me in the limelight award cos im not funny anymore award.?

Reply to this Topic
mickdel

May 03

mickdel says:

grayzx7r

Does GRAYZX7R have Asberger's Syndrome?    How idiotic can you get?  He seems to be obsessed with the Lavertys and Potatoes lol!   Maybe he fancies them?

Reply to this Topic
boldover

Nov 11

boldover says:

Eugene

I don't know about Asberger's but is there potential that GRAYZX7R could be a racist. I hope not as I would hate this nasty aspect to be introduced to our sport.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

grayzx7r

Bendover ,no I dont think he is a racist not even at club level,Is it racist to talk about Potatoos now ? Is it to do with there being red ones and white ones ?,And anyway is Eugene not the same race as us ? or is is because he is in the superbike race ? can you clarify ,Also whats Asbergers,is it someone who eats At Macdonalds and burger king and has burgers ?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices