Skip to content

Discuss This Video: 2011 Macau Grand Prix highlights TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > Video: 2011 Macau Grand Prix highlights

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: 2011 Macau Grand Prix highlights

Ducati rider Michael Rutter became the most successful Macau Grand Prix rider in history when he took his seventh victory at the street circuit on 20th November. To claim the record Rutter had to overcome five-times in a week TT winner Ian Hutchinson and his own team-mate Martin Jessop during the race, but in the end Rutter stretched out a comfortable...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (30 November 2011 10:52)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wolfblade

Nov 11

wolfblade says:

Good to see

Rutter mixing it up with the young uns. Well spoken "gaziskwakers". Brilliant rider and tactician, he's seen it and done it all - and like every genuine racing fan, hopefully we will see him in BSB next season. Rosco "P Dick", like everyone on this forum  i think you are A1 wanker mate - dont you just love to hear ducks fart!

Reply to this Topic
Aajkz

Feb 10

Aajkz says:

Balls

They have got the biggest balls in the world

Reply to this Topic
petedj

Jan 11

petedj says:

trashrock

loose the friggin muzak

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

Michael Rutter

Just one word "BRILLIANT"

Reply to this Topic
FATFRYER2

Aug 02

FATFRYER2 says:

GREAT WIN

Well done Michael great win

Bet you are glad that you didn't have Josh Brookes following you round Macau trying to work out just where he might be able to try and slip past !!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
xjrpete

Dec 11

xjrpete says:

The War on Rosco

Well done Rutter on a good win

I think there is something in Roscos comments though. I don't think it can be denied that rutter hasn't lived up to the huge potential that he showed in his early career, I wouldn't say he sucks. I would say that he is a very good number 2 rider, someone who will consistently bring home good points for his team.

Winning BSB is still a possability for Rutter. Nicky Hayden showed that being consistently in the top few riders over a season and not winning every race (I think he only won 2 races that year) can win championships.

As for the heat that rosco has taken for his comments I think it's disgusting. I bet the people throwing mindless insults around are the same people who think that Mr Clarkson should be keel hauled for his striker's remarks, purely becuse they are to stupid to realise wht he said was a figure of speach. Not that anything rosco said was figurative.  

Reply to this Topic
wolfblade

Nov 11

wolfblade says:

xjrpete, you need to

read roscos previous comments. It is he who throws around mindless insults in the first place mate (deliberately for reaction??). Genuine BSB fans understand what Ruttter has done (and not done) in the past but, overall, realise he's an all-round class act and gentleman - to boot. I still stand by what i say about rosco being a A1 tw*t

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

wolfblade

well said mate you are spot on, rutter is a top rider and a gentleman, i never heard him say a bad word about the brookes incident, where most people would off been after a punch up.

Reply to this Topic
ChimneyPortions

Oct 11

Rosco

is totally correct.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Rosco, you're dissing some great riders there mate. Revin' Kevin and Rutter have more talent in their left ball-sack than you'll ever have.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices