Skip to content

Discuss This Marc Marquez: “I’d love to race Rossi.” MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Marc Marquez: “I’d love to race Rossi.”

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Marc Marquez: “I’d love to race Rossi.”

Teenage Spanish star Marc Marquez hopes Valentino Rossi doesn’t walk away from MotoGP at the end of 2012.Marquez will stay in Moto2 next year having been linked with a Honda MotoGP ride at the end of the 2011 campaign. And his ambition is to test his skills against nine-times world champion Rossi in 2013 on a 1000cc MotoGP bike. Marquez told MCN:...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (07 December 2011 10:31)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

Can`t Rev Team---CRT.

I reckon if Marquez wants to race with Rossi in 2013,he will need to get a CRT or WSB racer!

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

He'd be better off going to WSB than MotogP. At lease there's a few more on the grid.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

crt only

no way he is gonna race rossi on a factory bike now,dream gone.meh.

Reply to this Topic
hobes

Mar 09

hobes says:

Wow does this mean VR is moving to Moto2 next year, wow and the racing will be furious.

Reply to this Topic
Slorta

Jul 11

Slorta says:

Who wouldn't

Even if he did, what would it prove. Marquez wins, he's on a better bike. Rossi wins, he's more experienced.  Unless they are in the same team, for the first few years it proves nothing. 

Of course he wants to race with Rossi, who doesn't. He looks like having the goods to be the next big name since Rossi.

Reply to this Topic
kauriboy

Jun 09

kauriboy says:

Race Rossi? Never happen

Just another piece of "hype" for the morons out there from the motorcycle media.

If the 2012 Ducati isn't very close to "perfect" VERY early in the season, Rossi will be gone - sooner rather than later - off to the WRC or whatever. At the very least, he won't be around in 2013 when Marquez is due to step-up to MotoGP anyway. You can bank on it.

Never mind, Casey Stoner - the guy that will very probably be the Title winner in 2012 too - and his teammmate in 2013 - will kick his skinny Spanish arse anyway.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Clever Boy!

No use in setting his sights too high now is it?

Maybe with some experience he can aim at dicing with the front group.

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Well I beg to differ

As Casey found out in his first 6 years (2006-2010) along with Dani Pedrosa and Jorge Lorenzo.

Beating VALENTINO ROSSI ain't that easy, the only way to do it, is to give him a shit pig bike to begin his season. Hell the man just walked some 4 wheel race car drivers a few weeks ago. He has gasoline coursing through his veins.

Reply to this Topic
veronicaisl

Aug 11

veronicaisl says:

shit pig?

I don't think so. Ducati was competitive before, always front runner win or lose,  the bike was capable of winning. 23 wins by stoner and now the duke is shit pig? Rossi can't ride the duke thats the fact. Sometimes its very hard for the die hard fans to accept the truth. We want rossi in the front for the sake of the sport so good luck for him in 2012.

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

Marquez v Rossi

If he was that keen to race Rossi he should have stepped up to the plate this year, and signed up for Moto gp. Just a bit of talk then!!?? Ciao

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices