Skip to content

Discuss This Which 2012 bikes are you most excited about? New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Which 2012 bikes are you most excited about?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Farrell  says:

Which 2012 bikes are you most excited about?

MCN wants to know which 2012 bikes you are most looking forward to. We’ve split the best of next year’s crop of new bikes into categories and are asking readers to choose the one they’re most excited about from each. The results of our reader poll will be published in our December 28 issue. Complete the poll below.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (08 December 2011 16:54)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Pads1982

Jun 09

Pads1982 says:

Honda

Vfr 1200F, older bike i know but bigger tank and more torque, yes please

Reply to this Topic
mark0711

Mar 11

mark0711 says:

as being a bmw F 800 Rider , i prefer the bigger tourers like the K 1600 GT but unfortunatly i could not go with that one , as why i have gone with the f 800 st touring , not complaining though , its a great first big bike

Reply to this Topic
happylemon666

Mar 10

a replacement for

Pan European - V4 from VFR, massive tank, alot lighter, lots of toys like BMW (suspension!), and good value for money.  Something l ike that for me.

Reply to this Topic
JustChillOut

Jul 09

JustChillOut says:

Honda NC700X

Keen to have a look at this one. I like the thought that a manufacturer is finally designing for the way that many of us ride for most of the time (commuting on heavily conjested suburban roads) rather than just the wannabe racers and weekend riders. The torque and power at lower revs sounds spot on for filtering through the rush hour. I don't know if I'll like it and I know it won't be everyone's cup of tea but Honda have got my attention simply because they are thinking differently. 

Reply to this Topic
davdamos

Feb 08

davdamos says:

novice bikes

Being a novice myself, I'm really interested in the Suzuki inazuma. Its got gsr/b-king looks in a small affordable bike. Just what I want. But the KTM Duke 200 does look pretty awesome...

Reply to this Topic
BBQdog

Jul 10

BBQdog says:

KTM Freeride 350

KTM Freeride 350 ???

Reply to this Topic
charlesq_70

Aug 07

charlesq_70 says:

Honda NC700X

In itself far from being the most exciting bike on the lists, but the most exciting news in motorcycle development this year, and a healthy sign that Honda is back in business in terms of new ideas that actually make sense.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Integra?

Why isn't the Honda Integra listed under "Super scooter"? The DCT could be a game changer in terms of acceleration and fuel efficiency compared to traditional CVT scooters.

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Honda NC700X!

Can't say I'm looking forward to this bike, but recent Honda's I've ridden have been souless boring objects. But heres a Honda designed to be all bottom end and gutless! I'll bet its so boring, you could use it for a hospital anaesthetic! Besides which it has very little luggage carrying ability and no weather protection, which on a bike designed to be a commuter is terrible. Honda probably do an accessory screen for about £500! Not much of an exageration when you see that luggage for the Crossrunner is nearly £1500!  Road tests will show if the fuel figures are easily achievable! Are Ladbrokes taking bets on how long Honda will keep making bikes?!!

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

I agree

The Honda NC700X is the one im looking at 8000 mile servicing 79mpg plenty of storage space for my bait,helmet etc cheap biking dont think it will be 79mpg tho but 60+ will do fine

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices