Skip to content

Discuss This Which 2012 bikes are you most excited about? New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Which 2012 bikes are you most excited about?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Farrell  says:

Which 2012 bikes are you most excited about?

MCN wants to know which 2012 bikes you are most looking forward to. We’ve split the best of next year’s crop of new bikes into categories and are asking readers to choose the one they’re most excited about from each. The results of our reader poll will be published in our December 28 issue. Complete the poll below.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (08 December 2011 16:54)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
lgoldup

Sep 11

lgoldup says:

My MT50!

CBT in Feb then the best bike of the year! A 1989 Honda MT50 S-J! :D

Reply to this Topic
gixertam

Aug 07

gixertam says:

None Unless

None unless one of the Japs decide to make a proper SM

Reply to this Topic
ianginn

Jul 11

ianginn says:

Hmmm mm ? Not to sure !

I own a triumph tiger 1050 09 plate. It's the business ! I have looked and read reviews about numerous new bikes and I don't think the new trumph 1200 adventure will be worth the extra cash to upgrade. I love the triumphs and the tiger just does it all. It's gonna take something a bit special for me to get rid and nothing in 2012 has set my bike world alight yet !

Reply to this Topic
SPIKER40

Apr 06

SPIKER40 says:

Rich blokes

Come on you rich blokes (and lasses!) hurry up and but loads of Ducati 1199's so that there will be a few secondhand bargains next year!!

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Spiker 40......

Butting 1199's sounds a bit sick..... even us rich (hard working) Blokes and Birds wouldn't enjoy "butting" our rides.

Reply to this Topic
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

Seriously, the NC700X and "Exciting"?

Lardier than a G650GS with exactly the same power and (lack of) weather protection.  Essentially the same price as the BMW with ABS.  Worse fuel economy!  8000 mile servicing versus 6000 on the BMW.  Depreciation on the BMW is minimal though, since they can't make they fast enough to meet demand.  I doubt the same will be true for the Honda.

I'm all for sensible commuter bikes and I really want to like the NC700, but it's hardly a quantum leap in bike technology, is it?

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

Rogerborg are you serious

You prefer 6000mile servicing to 8000mile servicing?BMW holding there value!!!?

Give me a Honda any day most reliable bikes made and i have yet to see a rotting Honda unlike the BMW which your lucky to see a 10 plate one that hasent got rusty bolts or engine paint flaking off it.

And at £5850 on the road with ABS I cant wait to get mine,I now have a bike that will give my Fireblade a well deserved rest.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices