Skip to content

Discuss This 2013 Triumph Street Triple spotted! New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > 2013 Triumph Street Triple spotted!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

2013 Triumph Street Triple spotted!

This exclusive shot is one of the best yet of Triumph's 2013 Street Triple. Spotted in Spain, where Triumph has a testing base, the 2013 machine is a significant evolution of the existing Street Triple. The new bike retains key structural and mechanical elements of the current model but wraps them in a new look and has several new components aimed...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (09 December 2011 14:16)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

Yeah not sure the design is going in the right direction. I'm all for low down exhaust, but I think you can at least make it look good (I like the CB1000r exhaust, looks modern yet is well integrated to the rest of the bike. The Brutale 675 had way more exotic styling then the new Street (exhausts on the MV is so exotic). I think Triump did a decent job with the latest Tigers (although VERY inspired by BMW). That said I'd buy the brutale 675 any day over the Street Triple.

Reply to this Topic
crustybiker

Apr 04

crustybiker says:

ugly

butt ugly

Reply to this Topic
InTheRealWorld

Oct 11

Fashion

A few people saying they'll get one when mods come available. But why would you spend so much on a new bike then a load more to alter it. Surely it should look good from the off. This must be a bike that attracts weekend riders who treat their bike as an accessory.

Reply to this Topic
STRESSED1

Feb 10

STRESSED1 says:

Designer mod wear...who me?

I agree with a comment on here about buying a bike and then spending hundreds if not into four figures to get the bike just right for them. Plain bloody ludicrous....!!! Should keep the parts dept., of Triumph happy as well as the after market vendors,but really its about time the likes of Triumph GAVE PEOPLE WHAT THEY BLOODY WELL PAY FOR. Never mind all this political in house keep the accountants sweet B.S!!! You pay £5-7000 for a Street Triple 675 you should have two choices plain standard and R,yes like they do now,BUT, the diff being the standard is the R version and the R version will be really tricked out,Arrows exhaust,diff wheels,Ohlins shock etc, for £7500. Lets face it,APRILIA brought out the RSV 1000 Mille not so long back with Ohlins and OZ wheels and bits of carbon for about £10000 which was a damn sight cheaper than the Duc and a bargain against the Japanese,so its about time this was emulated by all manufacturers.:mad:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
DBF80

Aug 10

DBF80 says:

Fashion

Why would I spend money on a bike and then alter it? Because I can and I like to. Exhausts aren't exactly a big mod.

To compare - a house costs a darn sight more than a bike but you don't just move in and leave that as you bought it. Decorating mine has cost me quite a bit more than the aftermarket cans for my triple!

Reply to this Topic
mercymercyred

Jan 10

New look

I think it looks brilliant ,nice and clean,simple and light I would buy one ,but I love my cbr 600 too much..... gotta have a fairing if your biking all year around in the UK.

Reply to this Topic
khovi

Apr 08

khovi says:

Street trip + XJ6

Looks to me like the Street triple collided with a Yamaha XJ6N and this was the result. Doesn't look new or agressive enough. Looks like the designer said, nah, can't be bothered. I liked the old street trip R better. And bring back to round headlights!

Reply to this Topic
Waddy24

Sep 08

Waddy24 says:

street triples

over rated.

Reply to this Topic
kiwikeith

Nov 05

kiwikeith says:

2013 posing

More Rubbish from Hinckley. Trumpets will never head the Japs of for good taste and styling. They are light years ahead of Bloores Triumph Meriden copies, (and bad ones at that)Stick to your building empire Mr Bloore. Leave the bike building to the Japanese and the Italians.

Reply to this Topic
simber9

Feb 08

simber9 says:

Styling

I have to admit the styling is nowhere near as good as the original street triple but to say the bike is rubbish is a load of tosh. As the proud owner of one I know better. Anybody dissing the bike clearly has never owned one so leave the comments to those who do or have and know better. They are great bikes and I would buy another Triumph without hesitation.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices