Skip to content

Discuss This 2013 Triumph Street Triple spotted! New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > 2013 Triumph Street Triple spotted!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

2013 Triumph Street Triple spotted!

This exclusive shot is one of the best yet of Triumph's 2013 Street Triple. Spotted in Spain, where Triumph has a testing base, the 2013 machine is a significant evolution of the existing Street Triple. The new bike retains key structural and mechanical elements of the current model but wraps them in a new look and has several new components aimed...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (09 December 2011 14:16)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bikerskierflyer

Apr 04

New Street

You're wrong kiwikeith. Many people would disagree with your 'only the Japs know how to do it' view. I've had dozens of Jap bikes, including R1, Fazer thou, Gixer thou, Kwacks, Hondas and Dukes as well, including an SPS. I'm on my 4th Triumph, this one a Triple R and I rate the bike higher than nearly all the Jap middle-weights. The engine is a peach, the box too and with its 'sing song' howl, it's the ultimate hooligan bike. You may not like the styling, but aesthetics aren't everything and it's the one bike that rattled all the Jap manufacturers when it was launched at the end of '07. That's why they're all trying to copy it!

Reply to this Topic
packman

Nov 11

packman says:

Terrible

Good to hear negative comments on Triumph for once! The styling is terrible and is no where near the league of Ducati or Jap bikes. I'm all for british manufacturing but if this is all they have got to offer. I think I will leave it thanks.

Reply to this Topic
darren10000

Mar 09

darren10000 says:

Yuk!

I wish they would do another big BBBB, I own a '02 Trophy 1200 and would love to see a new one, the Sprint 1050 is ok but a big four banger 1400cc or similar would be great. Oh well maybe one day...

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

All I can say is if you havn't ridden a Street Triple, don't knock it till you have tried it. Its an absolute scream. Bike magazine rated it number one in the top 20 naked bikes category against everything available. I test rode one last year and couldn't believe what a lunatic bike it was. It encourages you to go berserk everywhere. The wife is buying one next year (I'm buying a Tiger 800) so I'll be pinching it from time to time. Forget predjudice, have a test ride and if you don't like it, you must be dead!!!

Reply to this Topic
955nsim

Jul 10

955nsim says:

Blind Prejudice !!!

There seem to be a few people commenting ,whose blind prejudice against Triumph just makes anything they say totally irrelevant.Apparently everyone should just shut up shop and leave bike manufacturing to the Japanese!Way to go eh?? another lot seem to have attention deficit disorder...despite Triumph Being beaten in the supernaked shoot-out by the Aprilia,The Bonneville being beaten by the Kawasaki W800,The Suzuki 600 being preferred over the Daytona 675,The triumph America being beaten by the Kawasaki middleweight cruiser,the Triumph Thunderbird,coming second to the Victory,the best-selling Tiger 800 getting a split vote with the BMW,some people keep up the Mantra (lie) that 'nothing bad is said about Triumphs!!!where do these people live? No amount of negative reporting about Triumph in the MCN would be good enough for these people! A lot of manufacturers.Japanese,German ,Italian..and yes British,make some superb bikes these days,Those people who say British bikes are rubbish are just bigoted,as would be anyone who says Jap bikes are rubbish etc etc,Fortunately the more informed members of the biking fraternity continue to buy Triumphs far more than their competitors in the UK market above 500cc and their growth surpasses every other bike manufacturer world-wide..for good reason,they make good bikes and listen to their customers.Styling is very personal and there will always be people that either like,or dislike a bikes appearance..fair comment,it's a personal thing..I don't think the new lights on the 'speeds' has been well executed,for example .There's gotta be room for opinion..always.. but some people's hate for British products and its' workforce needs to be challenged,thank god most MCN readers,have more open minds,about all the bikes featured,irrespective of where they come from !!!

Reply to this Topic
colinS2R

Mar 06

colinS2R says:

looks like shit

Reply to this Topic
speedy995i

Aug 11

speedy995i says:

not a lot to say think they have got this one wrong ,,its ugly

Reply to this Topic

Page