Skip to content

Discuss This Victory’s new ‘Hard-Ball’ New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Victory’s new ‘Hard-Ball’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phil West  says:

Victory’s new ‘Hard-Ball’

This is Victory’s new 2012 Hard-Ball – created by blending the American  firm’s recent High-Ball cruiser and its Cross Country pannier-equipped tourers. Or, to put it another way, it’s a ‘bagger’ version of the fat-tyred, new-for-2011 High-Ball – itself characterised by its novel, two-way adjustable ape hanger handlebars. The bike will be available only in black with red pinstripes and is "hopefully" due...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (12 December 2011 11:33)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
billysollocks

Feb 09

Dear me, that is almost as ugly as Tracy Emin...............

Reply to this Topic
stonecoldkane

May 10

hmm... no.

Must admit l quite like the new high-ball, except  l think it should have the fat back end on it, and though l'm not that keen on baggers in general there are some that are proper fat and hard, this one is just ugly. It might be the matt paint thats not showing it off as well as it could ( and l really like matt black usually...) so, still would rather have a Hammer then.

Reply to this Topic
stu_sp2

Mar 06

stu_sp2 says:

@stonecoldcane

I agree mate, its short of a fatter rear end, nothing too extreme, but maybe a 180, if you search youtube you'll come across some lads from the dubai dealership who have modded them, with a 180 rear, it looks mega, chopped down rear fender too, looks factory fresh, I'm really drawn to Victory as a brand, theyve pushed a button with me, not sure why...maybe its the simplicity of their bikes, the muscle cruiser engines or the modern take on what Harleys should be..

I've ridden one, a Hammer S and compared to the Heritage Softail i hired in America last year, well, all i can say is that the Victory was in another league...I'm seriously considering one...

Reply to this Topic
stu_sp2

Mar 06

stu_sp2 says:

@bikenutter

Same same mate, I have been on sports bikes for years but grown fed up with them, just not flickin the right switches anymore, ive done the trackday thing, bored of that too, so i have been looking at different styles to invigorate my senses again.....Victory may just have done that, the High Ball or Hammer S...massive Torque , noise, character and look awesome i think.....I'm 31, not an old man with a beard lol people just need to go and ride one.... theyre great fun.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices