Skip to content

Where to Ride Alps & Pyrenees Bike Vids Meets, routes and tours (Europe)

You are in... Forums > Where to Ride > Meets, routes and tours (Europe) > Alps & Pyrenees Bike Vids

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

GPSRepublic

Feb 11

GPSRepublic says:

Alps & Pyrenees Bike Vids

Hello all,

I did a great 6000km route this year down through the French/Italian Alps, inc the highest passes of Iseran/Cime de Bonette then across the south of France, Gorge de Verdon/Mont Venteaux then accross the Pyrenees for the hell of it. Took 100GB of helmet cam video and I'm putting up the best of it on my YouTube Channel
Trip report, maps, downloadable GPX files and pics on my Biker Blog if any of you fancy something simular.

Den

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (12 December 2011 12:16)

Post a message in Meets, routes and tours (Europe)

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
slidersdown

Mar 07

slidersdown says:

moonscape

didnt know they had roads like that on the moon :tongue: some good looking photos.

Reply to this Topic
Abdur

Sep 11

Abdur says:

Envy...

This is exactly what I wanted to do this the upcoming summer. :laugh:but in Norway. I guess I should wait a little. I just started bike riding. Want a bit more experience before I do something like that :tongue:.

Anyway, looks like you had a great time there. Just gotta love the cows, made my day:smile

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle