Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN December 14: Inside the MV Agusta F3 General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN December 14: Inside the MV Agusta F3

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

New MCN December 14: Inside the MV Agusta F3

In this week's issue of MCN, on sale Wednesday December 14, we take a trip to the MV Agusta factory for an exclusive look at the development of the new MV Agusta F3. This week also features a 48-page supplement on biking records edited by John McGuinness as well as a glossy 2012 calendar! We test the new 2012 Kawasaki ER-6n against...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (13 December 2011 11:31)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

Big issue

I cannot understand why todays issue has to be 86p more than usual , i know it's got more pages this week but what happens when we get the couple of wafer thin ones between Xmas and New Year and also in January, does the price drop because there is hardly anything in it , no it doesn't ! 

Reply to this Topic
Tebbo

Jul 06

Tebbo says:

Free Calenders not

It used to have more pages than it does these days, all the ads that where in it, but if the calender is free I suppose the Biking Records must have pushed the price up 86p.

Reply to this Topic
Tebbo

Jul 06

Tebbo says:

Free Calenders not

It used to have more pages than it does these days, all the ads that where in it, but if the calender is free I suppose the Biking Records must have pushed the price up 86p.

Reply to this Topic
MCNGuyP

May 09

MCNGuyP says:

MCN this week

If this week's paper ain't worth the price of a pint, I'll buy you one!

Reply to this Topic
Telboye1

Jun 08

Telboye1 says:

Sorry

I won't be buying again, nor will I be going to the bike show either, it's becoming far too much of a rip of for me

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

I used to get MCN every week without fail for years but only bought maybe 6-8 copies in the past 2 years. I didn't think the price hikes were worth it. I do love the magazines that come out every so often though.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices