Skip to content

Discuss This Chaz Davies tops off dream season by winning Wales Sports Personality of the Year World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Chaz Davies tops off dream season by winning Wales Sports Personality of the Year

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Chaz Davies tops off dream season by winning Wales Sports Personality of the Year

World Supersport Champion Chaz Davies capped off what has been a remarkable year by securing BBC Wales Sports Personality of the year. Davies clinched the accolade after a public vote some him receive more support than a number of other high profile Welsh sports people. Speaking from California where he is spending time with Cal Crutchlow training, Davies said: "Motorcycling is...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (14 December 2011 09:14)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Well done Chaz. The icing on the cake of a fantastic season.

All the best in 2012..............................<thumbsup>

Reply to this Topic
CBRJGWRR

Aug 11

CBRJGWRR says:

Well done, although I suspect your more pleased about being WSS champion.

So would I to be honest...

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

Great ambassador for our sport

Well done Chaz, that is a fantastic achievement, a brilliant ambassador for our sport.  

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Sportsman

A real sportsman well done Wales a great choice, congratulations Chaz richly deserved

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Sportsman

A real sportsman well done Wales a great choice, congratulations Chaz richly deserved

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Doubly So

Multi-post but why not?

Reply to this Topic
motogpnorival

Feb 10

Never actually.......

........here him admit to being Welsh...... if he ever does, would he make sure it is within earshot of Julian Ryder....... who will never mention Chaz Davies and Wales in the same sentence... something to do with coming from Cheshire....... or sharing a commentary box for the last ten years plus with Mr. Bean.....

Reply to this Topic
wesley01

Feb 10

wesley01 says:

Nice

About time a biker got recognised in the main stream media, well done!

Reply to this Topic
waveteam

Jun 09

waveteam says:

What about Sports Personality of the Year?

Firstly congratulations Chaz, well deserved for a hard working young man with a great talent.

But why have the whole of the UK Sporting world not nominated Chaz for the Sports Personality of the Year award?

Have you seen the short list, lets see they are from Golf, Tennis, Golf, Athletics, Cycling, Boxing, Cricket, Boxing, did I mention F***ing Golf, 3 people from one sport!

Not one can come close to the excitment of Chaz throwing that Yam around the best circuits in the World

Then I forgot, Superbikes and Supersport are not on the Bloody BBC!

Maybe next year if we get a World Motorcycle Champion that also play Pro Golf they will get a chance!

By the way I love golf! ;-)

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Sport

I always extol the brilliance of bikesport to all and sundry . After bragging off Bike racing to a few of the chaps at work they duly went home and watched MotoGP and reported back "Dont know what you get out of that , i suppose riding a bike lets you understand how it feels , but its no spectator sport" is the kind of feedback I got , I know Chaz wasnt in motogp but motogp is the pinnacle and supposed to be the best , so until the pinnacle gets out of the shit , bike racers in general in the UK will be ignored IMO.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices