Skip to content

Discuss This New Triumph-powered sportster on the way New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New Triumph-powered sportster on the way

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phil West  says:

New Triumph-powered sportster on the way

Is this the machine Brit bike fans have been waiting for? It’s a Triumph 1050 triple-engined sportster equipped with the best in British chassis components and know-how and is on schedule to go into production next year. And although this is only a styling sketch, a working prototype is well under way. It’s been put together by an all-new outfit called Enigma which...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (20 December 2011 14:18)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ruxxy

Oct 09

ruxxy says:

Oooooooooooo..

Dear Father Christmas...

Reply to this Topic
souroush

Nov 11

souroush says:

Copy Competition?

where is the British spirit then? I can see the Kawasaki and Ducati footprints only, and God this is ugly !!

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

looks a fantastic bike .This is going to be a top seller. its slightly like a ducati which is no bad thing. it reminds me of my 749. I WANTONE!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
pinkerton2964

Nov 11

Show case in red

I like the bike and it looks like a good combination but even as a concept drawing showing it off in red does give it a Ducati inspired appearance or at least Italian look. I hope it does real well it will need to be priced well. If it is expensive then people will ask why not buy a Ducati, MV. As for looks that is down to individual tastes.

Reply to this Topic
andybow1

Oct 11

andybow1 says:

I want one!

If they put a fairing on it I would definetly buy one! I've been waiting years for a Triumph litre sportsbike!!!!

Reply to this Topic
norville2

Jan 11

norville2 says:

Ducati look alike

This does not look like a Triumph, it looks like a Ducati. Why would you want your Triumph to look like a Ducati?.

Reply to this Topic
lgoldup

Sep 11

lgoldup says:

Final touches?

Putting a whole fairing set would ruining the concept of the bike they're trying to make, at least in my opinion./ But if they put an underseat exhaust, rad cowl and maybe an optional belly pan I think i'd be in love. Still a great looker though, just needs something else....?

Reply to this Topic
clockhouse

Jul 11

clockhouse says:

yes please

i would buy it. but the lights need looking at.  put 3 round lights in a slight v patten rear hand grips and a bit more pad for 2 up. i like the red but white, british raceing green and deep black gloss would help.

Reply to this Topic
ldashworth

Oct 04

ldashworth says:

No likey.  Looks like bits of Ducati crudely overlaid on a Triumph, but with the Ducati bits somehow skewed to the right and up a bit like the artist slipped.  Given the lovely starting materials, and the companies involved, I'd expect more than this derivative guff.  Not that I'd be able to afford it :(

Reply to this Topic
rlf3

Jan 10

rlf3 says:

Why not?

Why not have your Triumph look like a Ducati?

Wouldn't be the first time...

Triumph

Ducati

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices