Skip to content

Discuss This New Triumph-powered sportster on the way New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New Triumph-powered sportster on the way

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phil West  says:

New Triumph-powered sportster on the way

Is this the machine Brit bike fans have been waiting for? It’s a Triumph 1050 triple-engined sportster equipped with the best in British chassis components and know-how and is on schedule to go into production next year. And although this is only a styling sketch, a working prototype is well under way. It’s been put together by an all-new outfit called Enigma which...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (20 December 2011 14:18)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
sandmacker

Oct 10

sandmacker says:

TRX +1

It reminds me of a modern TRX Yamaha with an extra pot in the 21st century . Hopefully a lightweight with gobs of low down torque and kept in a purist form (no electronic aids ), this bike with those looks are starting to tick the boxes . Please remember triumph , most bikers that this bike would apeal to will be on the other side of 40 ,so don't go too heavy on the track side . {I must be getting old :)  } A real stunner .  

Reply to this Topic
easytargets

Jul 09

easytargets says:

What?

Hi Jim

I have looked at your website and enjoyed doing so. It seems you are a keen engineer and really want to produce a great bike but.. Isn't this too similar to a well specified Triumph Sprint ST? I have been guilty myself of not looking closely enough at the opposition when designing something only to find out it or something like it already exists. I have also built custom bikes to suit myself only for a major manufacturer to produce something close a short time afterwards. Good luck with your project but choose the niche carefully and have an eye on the bottom line.

Reply to this Topic
pissedoff

Apr 03

pissedoff says:

British?

Are Dymag British again? Last info. I could find said they were owned by a Singapore company.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle