Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner happy to silence Rossi and Burgess criticism MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner happy to silence Rossi and Burgess criticism

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner happy to silence Rossi and Burgess criticism

Casey Stoner has said his domination of the 2011 MotoGP world championship was made sweeter after the criticism he faced from Valentino Rossi and Jerry Burgess when he was riding for Ducati. Stoner won 10 races last season to clinch his second MotoGP world title as he delivered Honda’s first premier class world title since 2006. While the 26-year-old was enjoying unrivalled...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (23 December 2011 10:13)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

ratchetman

Casey is his own worst enemy When it comes to public relations

He races bikes for a living. He's paid to win. He delivers.

He's not a Foreign Secretary. Concentrate on the reason he's employed as apposed to the crap in your head. And what the f*** has it got to do with 'who developed the bike'? Honda employed him to win. He delivered. Every manufacturer wants the best. If you'd employed him you'd be happy as a businessman.

But you ruin it by being bitter.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

ratchetman

its just a shame mark marquiz hasnt moved up this year

And if you think that MM would come close to Casey.....................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
waipipi

Jul 06

waipipi says:

STILL

He's still an annoying nasal little w*nker! End of.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Casey threw it right back in their face well done and well said.

Reply to this Topic
JohnKip

Sep 11

JohnKip says:

Fair dos

Can't blame Stoner for giving it back. Hope Ducati turn it round for next year but if not should still be a good contest between Casey and Jorge.

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Casey to Ducati late 2010

"Rossi won't be able to ride the desmo as fast as me, I 100% guarantee it" roflmao

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

PACEY CASEY

Public relations looks like your pretty good at them as well. Rossi hasnt won all season but because he is savey with the media and still more popular than Casey ,Ducati sales are up and hondas are down I know which rider i would employ if i was a manafacturer 

Reply to this Topic
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

Fair comment...

Who can blame Casey for gloating over making JB and Rossi eat their words. Now he's got that off his chest, he needs to forget about Rossi and concentrate on beating Lorenzo and the up and coming riders. At the end of 2010, it seemed that all Stoner was focused on, was beating Rossi to prove his point.

Reply to this Topic
dacron

Sep 11

dacron says:

i guess someone was going to ask him these questions sooner or later.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

brrrm... clunk! That'll do me.

Ratshitman, that's cause you are a loser like the majority of ducati owners who don't get beyond gear no.2 with their spiffy matching racing suit and bug free visor.

It would be interesting to know what ducati traditionalists (including those with a vested in the company) would prefer. But you keep watching the racing for the pretty colours and the advertising banners, there's a good boy!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices