Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner happy to silence Rossi and Burgess criticism MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner happy to silence Rossi and Burgess criticism

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner happy to silence Rossi and Burgess criticism

Casey Stoner has said his domination of the 2011 MotoGP world championship was made sweeter after the criticism he faced from Valentino Rossi and Jerry Burgess when he was riding for Ducati. Stoner won 10 races last season to clinch his second MotoGP world title as he delivered Honda’s first premier class world title since 2006. While the 26-year-old was enjoying unrivalled...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (23 December 2011 10:13)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

jamie

The sidestand was CF so it didn't work properly ;)

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

I think a complete redesign is called for

and make sure the front sticks if not just redesign the whole thing again

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

CCB

When a few at the top say 'thank f--k Casey was on the Duke' then you have to take note.

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Lidl crackers

are the best.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

totally bulto

But im hoping its more up their street with their experience on that type of bike, We need the ducati's to come good again for the sake of the chaampionship

Yamaha ,Caseys an awesome rider but his record on a framed bike stands at 26 wins Frameless?  7 we he couldnt produce the goods that often on it really could he?

It was too stiff most likely caused by the engine which you cant engineer flex into? which killed the feel. Im glad theyve moved on and hopefully their finally heading in the right direction  ( fingers crossed)

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Rewinds

Try Estoril 2011. Pedrosa's return. The little bloke has balls. How the hell Stoner saved that first lap debacle actually beats his Motegi save. Rewind,enjoy and appreciate.

Hindsight being 20/20 vision and all.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

i'm a little surprise you from rossi's big fans become stoner's. i reckon we debated about rossi long time ago. i'm sure you're not completely stoner's. but this is what i like from you. you took the facts up front of all the swan's pigs fans schemes. you took this role (well before yamaha3358. don't ask me how) from aquarius. i miss that SOB. he always provide right detail. well, since i'm not a biker (just use it to work and sometimes do stupid street race with unknown other 46ers cause i like to piss them off especially NOW) i don't have time to find all the true facts about motogp and bikes. just like to read the news. so it's really help us stoner's fans to fight the scheme by 46ers. you shut the crazy dog. you send the hyprocrite car cleaner out (he always said stoner good but at the end of his threadh always wrote something fishy). NOW that's what i call hero. dare to fight injustice. ofcourse you're not my hero goodsake!!!!

but man, thank you for it. why i say this. cause when people like crazy dogs posting something to misslead people, i don't have time to find the truth to counter it. that's why.

so big thanks to you and yamaha3358.

and for 46ers. JUST SHUT UP AND STOP LYING PEOPLE WITH ALL DEVELOPMENT CRAPS!!! IT'S FURUSAWA WHOSE DEVELOPTED IT MORON. THAT'S WHY YOU'RE BIG MOUTH ASS DEVELOPER CAN DID NOTHING IN DUCATI. HIS BIG MOUTH REVEAL. I want to say it's the biggest secret revealed in 2011.

thank you.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

AND

I STILL BELIEVE HAYDEN CAN BE COMPETITIFE!!!! ehm, at least fight for 4th. he's good in big CC. i hope he do well. and ofcourse spies. i want to see hayden fight with spies. dovi?? go to hell. don't hire italian, especially if their families have ties. you'll never know whose gonna win. not the manager, not the owner, only their mama.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Ducati sidestands

You may scoff but my new Ducati 1990 SS900 was recalled becasue of a too short sidestand. To be replaced with one 20mm longer.Seems the factory forgot the upgraded model was now on 17 inch tyres and not the 16 inchers of the SS750.

CCB you're reverting to type. Do you not think that Stoner may have been able to implement the racecraft (which he displayed very clearly last year) if he didn't have to ride the razors edge constantly? You simply cannot lump Stoner's time on the CF Duke in with Rossi's as failure. They are chalk and cheese.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
noshow

Oct 10

noshow says:

back at ya Rossi lover's

384 posts on a Stoner thread That makes him more popular than Rossi's  115

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale