Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner happy to silence Rossi and Burgess criticism MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner happy to silence Rossi and Burgess criticism

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner happy to silence Rossi and Burgess criticism

Casey Stoner has said his domination of the 2011 MotoGP world championship was made sweeter after the criticism he faced from Valentino Rossi and Jerry Burgess when he was riding for Ducati. Stoner won 10 races last season to clinch his second MotoGP world title as he delivered Honda’s first premier class world title since 2006. While the 26-year-old was enjoying unrivalled...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (23 December 2011 10:13)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

sure is

the weather is so good today i had to pull the 848 out of hibernation for the trip into work. Supposed to be having a few pints this evening, have to choose between that and riding home. I'm leaning away from the pints ...

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

LMAO at a-queer-r-us

For believing all that Milky boy says.

Q: “What do you think is the reason everybody else struggles on the Ducati?”

Casey Stoner’s answer: “In some ways I think one big reason is because people saw what I was doing with it and expected it to be better.

Yet he bolted from the very bike that he claims people think they could jump on and go fast immediately. Yet he he was in peril to come a paltry 5th or worse, in World Championship standings if he had stayed with the shitty ass pig bike he developed for 4 years.

Winning one WC on it in 4 years and being touted as great is what the Milky white panties brigade with brown stains on their crack wants to shove down our throats and make us understand such a person is of greatness.

Pity is what I have for the shitty one who drinks milk as his 2 WC's came at special advantages that the brown stain milky panty brigade choose to ignore. 2007 and 2011....Hahahahahahah LMAO!!!!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

The irony that Casey developed the ducati that was such a nightmare seems to be lost on Aquarius and co..

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

milkybars

take it from your man-crush idol's mouth then  

Casey's performances f**ked us a little bit and this is the truth. A lot of people thought the Ducati was fast because Stoner was in front and maybe he crashed because he makes some stupid mistakes

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Get it into your "thick headedness"

In understanding that Valentino Rossi rode the Ducati just as fast as Casey goes beyond all reasoning.  The data and stats backs it up when compared to 2010 vs 2011 GP's. Rossi did not get any "W's" also, because the Yamaha M1 and Honda RCV was even better than Casey's competition in 2010.

Get it into your thick head that, had Casey boy rode the GP 11,  he would have crashed more than Rossi did trying to get a win. Rossi knew this from the get go and wanted no part of the bin or win riding Casey did.

I understand that your Milky boy crush along with the subscription to the brown stain milky panty brigade is noted, also I feel bad that Milky ignores his Milky white panty brigade in order to focus his time with his crush on Jorge. Don't tell me you don't notice his man love openly demonstrated in plain view for all to see. Time for Doohan to step in and rough up his ass into manly status.

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

win or bin beats 6th or bin anytime

And why don't we just ignore the Hondas and Yamahas then? 

2010 Stoner finishes 62 points ahead of his team mate.
2011 Rossi finishes 7 point ahead of his team mate.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

spdmon : "Hmmm, Uccio looks too fat in Ducati's red outfit! Perhaps this is the main reason why Valentino had such a bad year?" HAHAHAHA. LOL. ROSSI LOST HIS APPETITE CAUSE UCCIO GETTING FAT??? LOL. btw, welcome back aquarius. what a trip you have there. surely you stop by in prostitution place cause it's legal there right??? LOL. just joking man. ehm...someone posting picture but i don't want to open it. wasting my time. stoner this year not interesting like previous year. no doubt about it. lorenzo beat 9 times ass champion till left a BIG hole in his ASS. this year, nobody could catch him. i'm pretty sad. stoner just too fast. more faster than all rossi's years. mck... that's why nobody competitif enough to beat him. HE JUST SOOOO LUCKY. well goodluck to him in 2012 cause the test show he must get DUCAMAHA engine he requested soon. LOL.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

GREATEST

spdmon : "Hmmm, Uccio looks too fat in Ducati's red outfit! Perhaps this is the main reason why Valentino had such a bad year?" HAHAHAHA. LOL. ROSSI LOST HIS APPETITE CAUSE UCCIO GETTING FAT??? LOL. btw, welcome back aquarius. what a trip you have there. surely you stop by in prostitution place cause it's legal there right??? LOL. just joking man. ehm...someone posting picture but i don't want to open it. wasting my time. stoner this year not interesting like previous year. no doubt about it. lorenzo beat 9 times ass champion till left a BIG hole in his ASS. this year, nobody could catch him. i'm pretty sad. stoner just too fast. more faster than all rossi's years. mck... that's why nobody competitif enough to beat him. HE JUST SOOOO LUCKY. well goodluck to him in 2012 cause the test show he must get DUCAMAHA engine he requested soon. LOL.

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

UNREAL TOYBOY.

Lap time`s from year to year,I`m pretty certain you ain`t never seen a race-track,have ya milky.Jeez you really know fu**all.Your lack of knowledge beggar`s belief,grow up ,finish school and learn other people`s view`s might have some merit.Hard to believe you could be wrong,but you most definitely are.Would have crashed more than Rossi?Not battling for 7th or 8th  he fu**ing wouldn`t.Maybe this site should have an I.Q.test before your allowed to post comment`s.Probably be a few year`s before you`d be back on here.

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

revnev7

i went to a lot of meetings when sheene was racing, whats your name ?, or are you full off bull ?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices