Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner happy to silence Rossi and Burgess criticism MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner happy to silence Rossi and Burgess criticism

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner happy to silence Rossi and Burgess criticism

Casey Stoner has said his domination of the 2011 MotoGP world championship was made sweeter after the criticism he faced from Valentino Rossi and Jerry Burgess when he was riding for Ducati. Stoner won 10 races last season to clinch his second MotoGP world title as he delivered Honda’s first premier class world title since 2006. While the 26-year-old was enjoying unrivalled...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (23 December 2011 10:13)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bikenutter

Dec 10

bikenutter says:

Anthony West will be joining those aliens this year....just stirring the pot

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

revnev7

respect to you if you raced back then, used to go to watch a lot in the late 70s and 80s, proper racing then, not like the spoilt brats now, not mentioning any names, give us a clue then were you any good ?

Reply to this Topic
TaxDodger

Dec 11

TaxDodger says:

Come back Wosi !

We need a few more of the yellow panty brigade over at Crash, most seem to have left over the past 2 yrs or are using another handle  to put down Stoner..

After your hissyfit as "over the moon"and subsequent departure I can only pick out "Robert Carmelo"as your your next windup merchant..

Come back Wosi.. Crash needs you !!

Cheers.

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

DURING THE WAR....

Leecho,this ain`t the place to divulge too much info`,as I think you know.But your quite right to say,thing`s were a lot tougher,{ but cheaper },in the 70`s.Bloody hell,I sound like me dad ! When I started there were no warm up lap`s,no tyre warmer`s,but tyre`s were made of rubber, { mostly }.You had`to push start the bastard`s,on a high comp` Duke,it was a good job I was a fit fu**er, {  then } ! When I was a  young`un my 1st gallon of 5 star cost me 1 shilling and 6 pence,or 7 and a half pence today.Ripped off, was not in our vocabulary,in them day`s.

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

WW2 I HOPE?

Sorry Leecho,I must have pressed something,and it pissed off? As I was saying,oh hang on, where did effin litre`s at the pump`s come from? I think I did alright,result`s wise,financially NO-WAY,but I didn`t do it for money.I did it `cos I f**king loved it,it was almost better than sex, {well it lasted longer }.If I hadn`t bothered, i`d be at least half a million quid richer,{ sponsor`s would still have spent their money },I think?But life wouldn`t have been half as good,the wife probably don`t agree though!So yeah,lot`s of win`s ,few championship`s and more fun than a lezzie in a girl`s school.My 1st 2 wheel drift at Brand`s,better than cuming in Pammy`s mouth.Ooohh I think i`ll go to the bog?

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

No surprises here Wosi.

Taxdodger's right, there's too much dumbness in that skull for just one alter ego!

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

revnev7

i no what ya mean about the petrol lol, you must be a bit older than me, my 1st gallon for my bog seat 90 was 50p a gallon, i could never aford to go rd racing done some track days and loved it, but raced motox for 10yrs alot cheaper.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Was that the shafty ?

I guess Old Bob would have avoided anything less than Chain and Yoshimura like the plague.

Much like old hard core Desmo bandito's do get flies splattered on the goggles on any Sunday after they get their bitches fired up despite the 9.5 :1 compression kickstart of a  750SS .My favourite,being the 750 S, valve spring,Yellow Canary. Tickling 40mm pumper Dell'Orto's,on the Desmo,32mm with the valve spring edition.

Crikey ! I'm about to lock down an old Shovelhead Harley in the interests of whatever.

Back to GP and 2012. Aliens and sundry bull. The more I anticipate things,the more I fancy Spies and 8.5 to 1 odds. 

Excuse me should you believe Yellow Canary had something to do with Rossi. Never did and never will.

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

LONG,LONG AGO.in a ....

land,before worries and responsibilities,I did a bit of Moto X,just hooning around, getting fitter? Used to go to a track at Lt.Lumley Hall,think it was a British Championship track,in them day`s.But it wasn`t my cup of tea,too much like hard work,couldn`t be arsed to stand up,and consequently,crashed a lot.Roadracing was much easier phyisically.I was 13 when i got my 1st bike,a bantem crosser, 10 bob,that`s when I got  the petrol..

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

BHHOG.

There are time`s when I feel about 110,but that would make me older than me dad,and that`s just wrong.I only stopped racing a few year`s ago,and I was winning then..Only clubbies,but they ain`t slow,never have been.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle