Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner happy to silence Rossi and Burgess criticism MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner happy to silence Rossi and Burgess criticism

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner happy to silence Rossi and Burgess criticism

Casey Stoner has said his domination of the 2011 MotoGP world championship was made sweeter after the criticism he faced from Valentino Rossi and Jerry Burgess when he was riding for Ducati. Stoner won 10 races last season to clinch his second MotoGP world title as he delivered Honda’s first premier class world title since 2006. While the 26-year-old was enjoying unrivalled...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (23 December 2011 10:13)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

Bwoak.

I see Dovi`s done a Haydon,

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

A REAL GOD ...

If your bored and wanna see what a superstar look`s and sound`s like,go on you-tube,put in ac /dc Live at the River Plate LET THERE BE ROCK 11m30s version.Now that`s proper.Be LOUD,        ANGUS. sorry he`s Australian,

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

EACH TO THEIR OWN.

I`m just old,I`ll still go with Angus though.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Angus and Malcolm are Glaswegians, and Bon Scott 'was' from Gods own country as well..T'was a sad day when he departed that's for sure.. . all the best Bon...

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

You want fkn tassles!

Wosi, what's this side bet business? In lieu of you not having a fellow countryman capable of mixing it up since the iron age (too generous?), I guess it's the Italian for you then, versus the Aussie for me. Somehow, it just doesn't sound fair does it? I suppose you'll be wanting odds as a sweetener?

btw, I found you a new desktop pic to replace that  photo of the worst placed lead factory ducati rider since... well... forever! Try 'The GS Resources', bike of the month, October 2003.

I'm sure I'll hear the heavy breathing from here. Woof woof!

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Jesus ..

over 500 comments on a Stoner thread. A while back when there was a Rossi and Stoner thread, there was more comments on the Rossi story. This was said by some famously bright Rossi followers.

'Either Rossi is more popular then Stoner, or he is really in peoples heads'

So i guess the same applies here.

Either Stoner is more popular then Rossi, or he is really in peoples heads'

500 comments .. is that a new record ? Stoner's getting pretty good at setting records i guess.

Reply to this Topic
Smackbum

Jun 11

Smackbum says:

Winter blues

Must be the reason for all the frantic comments on this story.  It seems pretty straightforward to me ...... Rossi (in his usual manner) and Burgess (in his unusual naivety) made some comments at the start of the 2011 season that riled Stoner.  So of course when he handed Valentino and Jeremy their well-reamed arses, Casey had more than the usual pleasure from the process.

That's about it, really.

But let's draw a line under the 2011 season and the 800cc era and all agree that Casey, Valentino and Jorge were the stand-out riders of the last 5 years.  What is of more interest is whether season 2012 will be a 2, 3 or 4-horse race for the title.  Personally I think there will be daylight between 3rd and 4th, but I hope I'm wrong.

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Benny, that's funny.

RDP has done well for himself, his girlfriend is one fiiiiiiiiiiiine chicken.. and i suppose he's an okay racer himself.

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Her name is Lauren Vickers i believe, and to put it politely.. she would get destroyed.

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

And For The Rest Of You,,,,

His name is Elton John,of Candle In The Wind fame,something to do with farting?....

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices