Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi has no regrets over Ducati switch MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi has no regrets over Ducati switch

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi has no regrets over Ducati switch

Valentino Rossi says he has no regrets about moving to Ducati after a tough debut season with the Bologna factory saw the Italian icon fail to claim at least one victory in a season for the first time in his 16-year Grand Prix career. When Rossi quit Yamaha after a glorious seven year spell that saw him capture 46 wins and...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (23 December 2011 10:26)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Pork pies from the spin Doctor

Surely he has one regret. That Yamaha didn't accept his 'him or me' ultimatum last year regarding then world champion Lorenzo. Remember Rossi / Ducati was an arranged marriage dictated by the decisions of others.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

MCN - "Flossi has no regrets..."

Flossi - "Sometimes I regret it..."

Bob - "huh?"

Ditto.

'Sigh.....Revs'/chrisb970. . . . . . . . . . . . . .Grow up.

Reply to this Topic
R6nutter6

Jan 04

R6nutter6 says:

Rossi clearly regrats it but he'll never admit that officially. He's a racer and not winning is not good.

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

LIAR LIAR

sinds he's with the italy team he can talk like them. i liked him more when he was with honda and evenb more with yamaha but this guy has a total make over it seems. there's no rossi left in him but a pure italy'n. your face all year says different rossi. how hard can it be to say..... to bad you aint no rossi no more. but a liar liar

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

NO QUITTER

Rossi must have some regrets but he certainly is no quitter, and if a rider won a world championship on comitment and effort then he would be right up their along with randy depunia and nicky haydon

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Wosi

The reason Stoner jumped ship was because he was pushed..too much time off without a sick-note and too many crashes.

Well being pushed was obviously the best thing that could've happened to him.

Well being pushed was obviously the worst thing that could've happened to Ducati.

Your point?

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

watch it Wosi

You will upset them...they dont like to be reminded of what actually happened.
They have made up their own versions and prefer to believe them!

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

buelle

You will upset them...they dont like to be reminded of what actually happened.
They have made up their own versions and prefer to believe them!

'they don't like to be reminded of what actually happened' ..........lmfao!!!!! My rider 'actually won a WC' and your rider 'actually sucked'!!!!!

'WOSI' can post as many facts/stats/quotes as he likes. He's wasting his time and your'e making yourself a fool by promoting it. What people say is one thing. What people do is another.   

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Making up?

Not sure what it is that anyone is making up

We know as facts

- Stoner was ill during 2009 as was evident by the state of him at the end of the races immediately prior to him going sick. Being sick in your helmet and completing the race displays a fair amount of guts and dedication.

- He was unhappy that Ducati tried to sign Lorenzo when he was away sick (particularly as the salary offered to Lorenzo was much bigger than his and there was supposedly  no money for development of the bike)

- We know he had signed with Honda early in 2010 but we will never know the specific reasons why unless he or Ducati say so. So far, as far as I know, neither has.

- We know Rossi didn't want Lorenzo at Yamaha in the first place and we know he gave a 'him or me' ultimatum in 2010

- We know that Yamaha said 'ok - him'.

- We know there were no rides left for Rossi other than Ducati, he didn't choose to leave Yamaha and go to Ducati  for the challenge

If any of the above are not true I would be interested to learn the true stories of each event so feel free to give your account, rather than just stating they are 'crap'.

Reply to this Topic
busaman195

Aug 09

busaman195 says:

but

rossie`s face say`s differant to me.........

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices