Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi has no regrets over Ducati switch MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi has no regrets over Ducati switch

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi has no regrets over Ducati switch

Valentino Rossi says he has no regrets about moving to Ducati after a tough debut season with the Bologna factory saw the Italian icon fail to claim at least one victory in a season for the first time in his 16-year Grand Prix career. When Rossi quit Yamaha after a glorious seven year spell that saw him capture 46 wins and...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (23 December 2011 10:26)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

he means it im sure.

i do wanna see him up there on this bike so him an casey can have it out.better racing and we all know we want to see this. just got tt dvd today ,roll on 2012.

Reply to this Topic
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

both riders have mutual respect for each other

That's why Stoner beat him - that and a superior bike at most tracks.____________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ To beat Casey, he'll need to get a little loco like Vale did at Laguna Seca 08 - Casey had a fair shout on winning the title that year until that race stopped him in his tracks. The red mist set in and he seemed to lose focus IMO.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Heaping some pressure on Stoner at every chance and hoping he'll make mistakes has to be Jorge's aim...

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

Effin Joke.

Six Works bikes on the grid,{ 9 last year},even an idiot can work out Ducati will do a lot better next season.But they sure as hell won`t get near Casey or Jorge,different league,they have moved on,the rest most definitely have, and will not.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

11 victories !!

Can't help himself can he ? Stuck between Stoner/Doohan, a rock and a hard place. 10 on one side,12 on another.

My Christmas fairy says Ben Spies and rookie,Stefan Bradl are not to be taken lightly next year. Not in terms of title for Bradl,but he's going to knock spots off some established GP names from the get go in Qatar. I'm sure of it. I understand Dovi's motivation to go Yamaha Tech 3, but he ain't going to upstage Spies for the factory ride 2013. Not by a long chalk.

Fair play to Rossi's statement....'11 wins in a season (next year) is impossible', accepted.

One win for him next season would be fortuitous in my book.

Reply to this Topic
munkey

Dec 11

munkey says:

Valentino s ambition outweights his talent....

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Bootlegger I agree with your Christmas about Ben Spies I say the same too Dovi will never take his ride instead #11 will whoop his ass big time.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

BS & SB

Yamaha GYTR. There is no way anyone with a half of one brain can rule Ben Spies out of lifting the 2012 title. His team mate,Lorenzo, is a racer and a human being I have absolute respect and admiration for. Add Stoner to that mix. What should we call it...'The ghostly trio'. Very heavy and very humble the three of them.

Oops !! George dives into the pond,George puts on a Space Suit, George ...blah. Gamesmanship was all it was about.

Valentino has no regrets over Ducati switch. Mind you,neither has Casey Stoner. Waiting in the wings, Ben Spies and they all know it. He ain't going to wait in the starting blocks next year.

Oh yeah ,the SB side. That young German rider is in for the long haul.

Reply to this Topic
agent55

Nov 10

agent55 says:

honesty

I struggle to understand how people can despise this guy. He speaks the truth and is willfully 10x more vulnerable in public than any other racer out there, not to mention A LOT more successful than any other racer out there right now. I appreciate Rossi and always will, can't wait to see the Rossi/Ducati-era play out in full... could be some surprises, or maybe a turnaround won't really be all that surprising?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

I don't think he'd be allowed to say anything different. I'm sure he likes a challenge but I'm sure like likes winning more than he does falling off and not being listened to back at the factory.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Benny he'll whoop those Tech 3 riders with ease but those top three will be more difficult but I have high hopes for him after that last race at Valencia where he pushed the champ close.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices