Skip to content

Where to Ride Looking for people to ride with around Portsmouth?? Meets, routes and tours (UK)

You are in... Forums > Where to Ride > Meets, routes and tours (UK) > Looking for people to ride with around Portsmouth??

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

CaptSlowcoach

Dec 11

Looking for people to ride with around Portsmouth??

Hi Guys, I passed my Tests a couple months ago now and am enjoying riding my bike whenever i can, but would be good to go out with other riders, can only help me improve eh! 

if anyone is around the Portsmouth area and fancies letting me tag along on a ride, please let me know!

Cheers,

Dean

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (26 December 2011 19:10)

Post a message in Meets, routes and tours (UK)

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
atlonglast

Dec 11

atlonglast says:

Bordon area

Hi Dean, I'm up the A3 near Bordon passed my test a year ago not done all that many miles but would be good to have a ride out at some point.  

Reply to this Topic
trevor.cummings

Nov 07

Hey Captain slow!!!!!

:lol: Its TC here, just found you on the forum I'll get you out in the summer with some of the Notts boys, no worries. Bring on the race season! TC

Reply to this Topic
CaptSlowcoach

Dec 11

Defo!

Just up the road bud :) Definately up for a ride out sometime, I would say when the weathers a bit nicer, but ill pretty much ride in anything! Gone for the throw myself in at the deep end strategy :laugh:

Reply to this Topic
CaptSlowcoach

Dec 11

TC

Hey! 

check you out with your Brolly Dolly pics :winkie:

Cant wait T, absolutely dying to get out and ride properly! Had a bloody good blast today, up the A3, along the A272 and then up the A32, about 40miles each way, weather was a bit shitty on way back, but the ride up was awesome. 

Think im going to buy a cheap track bike, old cbr/yzf/fzr etc, just soemthing real cheap i can throw down the track and not really care about, I'll get you to put the feelers out for me when the time comes!

Reply to this Topic
gixxer1979

Jan 12

gixxer1979 says:

captslowcoach

Heya bud.  I'm based in Havant if fancy some company on a ride sometime.

Chris.

Reply to this Topic
VCrew

Sep 08

VCrew says:

CaptSlowCoach - A suggestion for you

As you have not long past your test and you're not that far away from us, why not gather some of the guys who have made themselves known to you on this post and organise a Ride-out for Sunday 22nd April (10am-4pm)and during the course of that Ride-out pop in and see us at Haslemere Fire Station, West Street, Haslemere, Surrey. GU27 2AP  (up the A3, turn right at Hindhead, don't go through the tunnel, then on into Haslemere) for our 'Ready to Ride' Safer Motorcycling Show. While you're here have a look around, grab some refreshments pick up some safety advice before carrying on your Ride-Out. Sounds good, see yer there.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices