You are in... Forums > General > General > How old am I

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

bikergrrl

Nov 11

bikergrrl says:

How old am I

My boyfriend got me thermals for christmas. I actually got excited about this fact and I still can't wait to test them out. I'm properly looking forward to it.....I'm only 22 :lol:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (28 December 2011 08:53)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

BET

THAIR A FUNNY COULOUR:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
psychogirl

Aug 02

psychogirl says:

Roasty Toasty

Primark do some pretty nice thermals. Almost fashionable! Purple and white stripey. I know that cos Santa got me some :smile

As for Radio 2. I'm with Bee on that one, never gonna be old enough to listen to that.

Reply to this Topic
goldenboyfz1

Dec 07

goldenboyfz1 says:

EZ

Do some nice feeling...snug fitting black thermal base layers..available at Heine Gerricke....apparently !!

Yep...they really work...keep you cool in summer...and warm in winter...go figure ?

Reply to this Topic
evlcatnw

Nov 05

evlcatnw says:

Thermals....

Are an absolute godsend when ur bike karks it on the m6 southbound and ur waiting 2 hours to be picked up... Also wearing a white thermal top alerts folks that ur a girlie sat on the fence and attracts mournful waves of sympathy and the 'thank god it aint me' look lol!

Thankfully it was the reg rec that fried and not me and i'm going to be the proud owner of one ER5 next month-much more suitable for me as i might be able to park the damned thing without having ro resort to asking my burly neighbour or my bloke LOL

Reply to this Topic
83mpg

Dec 11

83mpg says:

Blue ones are the best!

My blue ones are the best! They double up as pj's in the winter too. [Could that be why I'm single lol].

Reply to this Topic
currypasty

Aug 02

currypasty says:

i've been known to wear

my thermal PJ's under my leathers if the weather gets real cold and some extra long bed socks I got bought a few years back do duty under my bike boots. My friends have said to me that if I ended up in hospital after coming off the bike on ice I'd be dressed ready for my stay on the ward. Cheeky monkeys.:lol:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices