Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Loon stunt riding a Ducati Diavel General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Video: Loon stunt riding a Ducati Diavel

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Video: Loon stunt riding a Ducati Diavel

Brilliantly talented German stunt rider Micha Threin has become the first in the world to take the 162bhp Ducati Diavel sports cruiser into the world of stunt riding. While the Diavel has bags of power and is reasonably lightweight when compared to other cruisers the wheelbase alone is enough to make it seem wildly inappropriate for this sort of riding. Threin...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (04 January 2012 17:09)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Evogt

Apr 05

Evogt says:

Awesome

That is totally awesome, though I fear for the longevity of that V twin lump LOL.

Reply to this Topic
cthwaites

Aug 02

cthwaites says:

"Things that are apparently impossible, I made possible"

A lot of Germans have said this...just ask the Greeks. Actually this type of riding is very easy. You just accelerate, pull up and don't fall off. I used to do this all the time but stopped when my OAP pass came through. Slow news day?

Reply to this Topic
JamesQGM

Feb 10

JamesQGM says:

cthwaites

you surely are the most cliche motorcycle hero i have heard. I apologise if you are capable of one handed standing up circle wheelies, but if so you must know it's not as simple as "you just accelerate, pull up and don't fall off."

Reply to this Topic
cthwaites

Aug 02

cthwaites says:

@JamesQGM....you're killing me...I wd have thought my comments were so obviously ironic that they wd have been read for what they are....idle banter and clear puffery. I'm tempted to ask whether you are American or Geman...neither do irony very well...but accept that it was just a bad joke on my part.

Reply to this Topic
wak1309

Jun 10

wak1309 says:

Awesome.....

in anyone's book, nevermind the bike he's riding!!

I proper laughed at the comments below! JamesQGM, there are a few kn0bheads on here but cthwaites isn't one of 'em!! I can't believe you took his comments literally!

cthwaites, your follow up is a cracker too! :D

Reply to this Topic
4418geoffg

Aug 07

4418geoffg says:

Brill. Makes it look so easy!

Reply to this Topic
JamesQGM

Feb 10

JamesQGM says:

@cthwaites

Please accept my apologies. Genuinely took you seriously. I must have been tired, or fed up with reading the usual tosh from commenters.

Reply to this Topic
Carlosoul

Jul 08

Carlosoul says:

Thats how...

I ride to work every day

Reply to this Topic
MrTankslapper91

Mar 11

@carlosoul

thats how everyone should ride to work =)

Reply to this Topic
mxi339z

May 11

mxi339z says:

Stunt riding?

I don't know why you are all so in awe of this, if the EEC get their way in ten years this will be a normal CBT and you will have to do it on a Honda Bogseat.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices