You are in... Forums > General > General > Tt trip

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

vernum

Apr 09

vernum says:

Tt trip

Tried to book tickets for packet boat for tt all the spaces have gone !!!! Dose any one no if there is any othere way of getting hold of tickets for the tt ???? By the way I would like to take the bike as well ...( I can see why it is the packet boat £230 if I could get a ticket :laugh:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (05 January 2012 06:06)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Badgerboy

Jul 08

Badgerboy says:

Vernum

Pardon the pun but it looks like we are in the same boat. Tried getting tickets in early December and none available. I have now decided to book for the Manx gp which is in August. You could try the forum on the iom website and see if any tickets going spare. Good luck.

http://www.iomtt.com/

Reply to this Topic
vernum

Apr 09

vernum says:

Badger boy

Thanks mate  but I will try in march as that is when all payment have to bee made might get lucky 

Reply to this Topic
Spire

Oct 04

Spire says:

Tickets

Yep tickets get booked a year in advance.  In fact the more popular corssings get booked as soon as they are released which is about a year and two weeks in advance.

You may well pick up a ticket  when any returns go on sale in March. 

The other alternative is to join another party.  Dont know if they have any places left but I went last year with this group. http://www.biketours-uk.com/catman/subcat/6/86/index.cms

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

get yerself

over to glasson dock, near fleetwood have a word with the trawler skippers, 45 quid all in and the crew are brilliant lashing the bike down in a very professional way.ive been that way three times now and never had any bother.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices