You are in... Forums > General > General > Bike

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

tulipsam

Apr 09

tulipsam says:

Bike

Well 6 months after the accident I am finally gonna get the old girl fixed up and back on the road with the help of a good friend, as I know feck all about bikes. Fingers crossed I will be back in the saddle by spring.........depending on how surgery goes.

God I cant wait to get back on the road :smile

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (10 January 2012 12:46)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Minni Tornado

Id love to see one,but not too close though.We haven't had snow drops yet.:wacko:

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

global warming?...

who knows, but the ducks on the pond seem to be getting 'twitterpated'...:shock:...mind, talks of hard frosts over the weekend here in sunny Suffolk, so that might cool their ardour..!!

Reply to this Topic
princessvanvan

Jan 12

stevebaldy

yeah poor ducky's i know bewl water up sussex way there resivour has shrunk in size by double what it shoud be!!! :shock:as not enough rain!!! even though the weather is good for us here in sunny kent! we do need the rain i suppose!! :dopeyhmmmm::smile and yep i heard too for frost this weekend but i heard its going to be sunny and dry so hopefully i can put my bike gloves on and away we gooooooo:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
londonangel

Dec 07

londonangel says:

Girls...

Tulipsam' good to hear!! Sounds like us South East girls need a get together in the Spring!!! Welcome newbies! Can't wait for warmer weather!!! X

Reply to this Topic
Jeni4

Sep 08

Jeni4 says:

TS

Glad to hear you are well on the mend and will soon return to biking :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
princessvanvan

Jan 12

londonangel

Hi angel

Thanks for the welcome:smile yes us southern'rs will deff get together soon for a rideout the group is getting bigger and bigger with ladys awsome!! hope all u ladys have had a good day today!! :smilei had another blast out on my vv oh what fun:smiley: 

Reply to this Topic
BIKER6F

Jun 08

BIKER6F says:

SAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

you sexy ikkle thing you,,,, :wink::biggrin:, where the hell have you been hiding ? not heard from you in a while, thought you had given up ,,, good to know your still wanting to get ya leg over again :lol:,,, pm me babe, we'll catch up xxx

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

If it's rain you need...

we can send you some.Our reservoirs are full to bursting again.Glad to see some of you Southern lot back on side,there's only been beelady around for the last 12 Months....surely some of you have been out and about..take the camera with you,we like to see bike pictures,even not very good ones.Glad you are mended Tulipsam. there were quite a few folk getting tangled and mangled last year.Let's hope we all stay on board this New Year.:smile

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
princessvanvan

Jan 12

interesting........

hellooooo

thats interesting regarding reservouir's up ur end are full of water ! :shock: its mad how the weather works in certain places!! and yes my husbands got a bike cam to attach to the bike so wen us girlys's go out il see if no one minds me video'ing the ride!!! :wink:il take some pics too all good fun!! :smile vv

Reply to this Topic
londonangel

Dec 07

londonangel says:

Hellooooo

Princessvanvan, yes let's sort something soon! Don't mind you videoing at all, could be fun!!! 

Oldish..... Got a bit tired of the bickering on here tbh! Hopefully this year we can have some decent banter! Or I'm off!!!
.... Very much looking forward to seeing pics of e everyones ride outs too.... The Scottish crew never fail to disappoint :winkie:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices