You are in... Forums > General > General > Bike

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

tulipsam

Apr 09

tulipsam says:

Bike

Well 6 months after the accident I am finally gonna get the old girl fixed up and back on the road with the help of a good friend, as I know feck all about bikes. Fingers crossed I will be back in the saddle by spring.........depending on how surgery goes.

God I cant wait to get back on the road :smile

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (10 January 2012 12:46)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

hear hear

londonangel, good clean fun, but best to just 'bypass' the crap....talking of scots crew, Mr K.Chat has gotten to know some of your Scottish colleagues quite well recently, but sounds like he'll be raring to go, camera in hand, soon!  :smile

Reply to this Topic
Mannakin

Sep 10

Mannakin says:

Dogcam south

My first try of my christmas present.

Ditchling Rd out of Brighton down the Beacon for the southerners!

The open back on the camera was very noisy, hence the old git music over the top.

Reply to this Topic
princessvanvan

Jan 12

londonangel

Hi chick

that sounds like a good plan!!! i always look forward to meeting new faces and discussing different topic's over cup of char and a cream cake! :tongue: Is always good to have good clean banter on these forums iv joined one other and this one all good fun!:smile and iam always interested to hear what people have to say regarding  different topics and points of views regarding the bike'ing world! il get some more pics up soon of us out and about on our bikes:sunglasses: takecare hun :wink: vv

Reply to this Topic
princessvanvan

Jan 12

mannakin

Hi great video looks like u had a good rideout on ur new toy!!:sunglasses: i need to get a bracket for our bike cam so we can attach it to our bike and get some good videos too!! great stuff!!!! :biggrin:and hi stevebaldy how u doing matey! we went to hastings today to walk the doggies so didnt go on bikes today:upset: but we will next time round wen we get the chance:smile lovely weather but did seem colder today !! vv

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices