Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo backs India MotoGP bid MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo backs India MotoGP bid

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo backs India MotoGP bid

Former world champion Jorge Lorenzo has thrown his support behind plans to stage a MotoGP race in India in the future after he visited the Buddh International Circuit. The Spaniard was in India to make a special appearance at the Auto Expo before he completed a lap of the impressive Buddh International Circuit in Greater Noida on a Yamaha R15. Dorna is...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (12 January 2012 09:49)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Good for Lorenzo and shrewd Yamaha

throwing their weight behind the Indian bid. If they get sanctioned it will should be a fantastic event. No crowd does noise quite like the Indians!

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Racing in India would be a great idea I would welcome it I know how much Indian people love Honda motorcycles.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

good for the indians economy

They wouldnt purchase a bag of crisps from the uk ,mind you it would be great to see the factory royal enfield line up in the crt class looks as though it should be competative

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

good for the indians economy

They wouldnt purchase a bag of crisps from the uk ,mind you it would be great to see the factory royal enfield line up in the crt class looks as though it should be competative

Reply to this Topic
GHolmes81

Sep 08

GHolmes81 says:

Rubbish

Sod India, cant we have two GP`S one at silverstone and one at Donnington...

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

What should really happen is they should replace that boring Qatar Grand Prix and put the Indian Grand Prix in its place it makes sense IMO.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ppatel3d

Jun 10

ppatel3d says:

@ YamahaGYTR

Na, if lose Qatar GP, Stoner will lose 25 automatic points. Take out the German GP. Spain and Italy are the best place for the whole spectacle for the MotoGP bandwagon.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Hang on the German GP this upcoming season is subject to contract we dont know if that race will go ahead.

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Great for India

It's currently just about impossible to say anything else about India for fear of being called Jeremy Clarkson so I'll settle for " great for India ". Personally I wouldn't be interested in anything endorsed by Jorge Lorenzo because I think he's a **** ***** ****** ******* **** and I don't value his record much either as good as it might be.

Not fussed about Estoril either but they ought to replace it with Portimao.  

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Thanks Penny for me letting me know yes I agree Estroil needs replacing Portimao love to see that on the MotoGP calendar a circuit which brings fantastic memories.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices