Skip to content

Discuss This Vote for your MCN Man of the year General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Vote for your MCN Man of the year

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Vote for your MCN Man of the year

VOTING HAS NOW CLOSED In what has been another brilliant year in the world of motorcycle racing there is once again an array of outstanding riders vying to secure your vote in MCN’s Man of the Year competition. While there have been stand out performances in virtually every class of racing, highlights include the epic battle for the British Superbike crown which...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (12 January 2012 14:11)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

Write in vote

Mike Penning, Minister for Road Safety.  Never mind your track fantasies, he's fighting a rearguard to keep road biking alive and viable.

Reply to this Topic
bushdeck

Oct 11

bushdeck says:

simoncelli a hero cut short a rider of a decade

Reply to this Topic
manxhornet

Oct 07

manxhornet says:

Man of the Year

Has to be Marco. A fitting tribute to a fantastic racer. Moto GP will not be the same without him.    

Reply to this Topic
petejh

Apr 09

petejh says:

man of the year

has to be Casey for me.

i wasnt his biggest fan before the 2011 season started but he just showed everyone (especially the other Honda riders) just how it was done.

The fact was illustrated with Rossi's struggle with the ducati and it is only now that we know how good Casey really is.

we will all miss Marco terribly and even now i cant believe he wont be lining up on the grid in Qatar, his star was beginning to shine . the gut wrenching thing is we will never know what he would have gone on to achieve.

R.I.P MARCO

Reply to this Topic
rusek81

Nov 11

rusek81 says:

Heart says Sic everytime

But i'd have to go with Conor Cummins. To attack the TT with the same determination and speed when it nearly killed him a year before. Total commitment and huuuuuuuuuge gonads!

Reply to this Topic
artos1950

Jan 12

artos1950 says:

they are all greats but my heart goes to my first motorbike sport sogreg it has to be

Reply to this Topic
dropdeadfred

Jul 04

dropdeadfred says:

None of these

I've voted for Hopper just cos of his hard as nails determination in the showdown races.

BUT!!!       I personally think it should 1 of 2 other people, Rutter for his 7th Macau win or Hutchinson for his 3rd in the same race, his 1st back after his injuries.

DDF

Reply to this Topic
R30Paul

Jul 08

R30Paul says:

Hopper - for what he did...

Marco - for what he was doing...

...voted Hopper

Reply to this Topic
cbr1100sy

Jan 12

cbr1100sy says:

For me it was a choice between James Roseland and Marco Simoncelli I went for Simoncelli as he brought the excitement back to Moto Gp and is such a loss at a very young age.

Reply to this Topic
cbr1100sy

Jan 12

cbr1100sy says:

Toseland not Roseland god dam predictive text

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool