Skip to content

Discuss This Vote for your MCN Man of the year General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Vote for your MCN Man of the year

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Vote for your MCN Man of the year

VOTING HAS NOW CLOSED In what has been another brilliant year in the world of motorcycle racing there is once again an array of outstanding riders vying to secure your vote in MCN’s Man of the Year competition. While there have been stand out performances in virtually every class of racing, highlights include the epic battle for the British Superbike crown which...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (12 January 2012 14:11)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

For me it would have to be Casey one crash through no fault of his own he deserves it I am no Honda fan but the season he had its hard to describe it.

Reply to this Topic
steven.hood7

Jan 08

steven.hood7 says:

MCN.Man of the year.

That fat bloke! Whats his name? OH YEAH ! John McGuinness. A legend on a FireBlade.

Reply to this Topic
RichKavanagh

Feb 11

RichKavanagh says:

For me, it's gotta be # 58 :)

Reply to this Topic
nc30netherton

Feb 11

super sic

Would have gone for McGuiness but Simoncelli was just epic, such a sad loss, R.I.P SUPER SIC 58. f**k stoner yeh he has got skills but hes just such a pr**k

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Bunch of feeble minded boobs

So now being an ignorant serial crasher entitles you to be MCN man of the year, why am I not surprised. Simoncelli was told to calm it down by several aliens during the year unfortunately rather than listen to their superior judgement he elected to shoot his mouth off to the gormless press pack, in the end his penchant for attempting to ride above his ability cost him his life. You lot are like a bunch of fadish schoolgirls.

Reply to this Topic
corsair426

Jan 09

corsair426 says:

Man of the year

Well I'm going to say it was an easy choice this year for me as I thought before his terrible accident he was doing great. So my vote had to go to Marco Simoncelli. I liked the way the lad rode his bike he was a real old style heart on your sleave racer. The only other rider that stood out for me was John McGuiness.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
banditsprint

Oct 08

banditsprint says:

Guy Martin not on the list?

why????

Reply to this Topic
shamus58

Jan 12

shamus58 says:

definatly man of the year,legend in death as he was in life.ciao super sic rest in peace

Reply to this Topic
shamus58

Jan 12

shamus58 says:

definatly man of the year,legend in death as he was in life.ciao super sic rest in peace

Reply to this Topic
shamus58

Jan 12

shamus58 says:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices