Skip to content

Discuss This Ducati uncomfortable with Aprilia CRT project MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ducati uncomfortable with Aprilia CRT project

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ducati uncomfortable with Aprilia CRT project

Aprilia’s decision to supply a new 1000cc MotoGP bike based on its RSV4 World Superbike machine is not in the spirit of new CRT rules introduced for 2012, according to senior Ducati boss Claudio Domenicali. The CRT rules were devised to bolster dwindling grid numbers by permitting independent teams unable to lease factory prototypes at extortionate prices to develop their own...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (12 January 2012 15:36)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

PRAY

ducati not eat alive by CRT this season. especially by aprilia.

cause they don't want to buy your disgusting machine doesn't mean you can comment something bad about them.

Reply to this Topic
2vforeva

Sep 11

2vforeva says:

2013 CRT for the masses (nutbags)

Here are the rules Ezpeleta should bring in for 2013!

Minimum weight 160kg
Maximum enigne capacity 1000cc - engine bore stroke?? Who cares! Number of Cylinders? Who cares. Number of engines? I don't care 20?
Cases heads and barrels must be from a road bike - All the manufactures have 1000 to start from.
Turbo charged with minimum boost of 12psi controlled by ECU
Rev limit 13000rpm (with a blower on it you'll not need anything else)
Control ECU - traction control? use your right wrist

Bring on the fun… problem, only three riders will make it to the end the season in one piece!

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

2vforeva

that's funny. that's why i like western or europe people. when they joke, it's like they say something right. you must think about it and realize they are joking.

btw, how could ezcrapata still be dorna management??? this guy only makes step back in motogp with his - one rider influence - decisions. next time we gonna watch scooters race with MOTOGP title. and it's already 2020. crap!!! someone should fire him!!

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

BETWEEN YoU AND ME......

OR EXPLETIVE AND GOD,WE CUD CHANGE THE RULES,SO NO MORE MILKY ARSED ORANGIE,SMELLY SCAT BOY BROWN PANTY WEARING BOYS RIDE WORX ,NO MORE.     ONLY GOD,NO NEED NO TEAMATE JUST YELLOW MAN.   ALL UTHAS RIDE CRT.THEN WE ALL SEE FOR SURE ONLY ONE GOAT.                      Wow, it`s harder than I expected,to be "THICK AS A BRICK".

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

WHAT THE???

How do you think Ducati will do this year?
"They are saying that they completely revamped 90 percent of the bike, but they did that in the middle of last year: They changed the bike back to front and top to bottom and nothing much changed. I’m hoping, for Ducati’s sake, that they can put together a competitive bike this year because the Championship needs it. Regardless of what the riders want, everyone needs as many manufacturers at the front as possible. Yamaha and Honda want competition; unfortunately Kawasaki and Suzuki are gone from the Championship, so we need all bikes at the front."

THAT'S comment by stoner. is he right??? 90% since middle of last season. my my my ... ducati so good to keep secret his developtment.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices