Skip to content

Riding & events Riding the great Ocean Road Touring & travel

You are in... Forums > Riding & events > Touring & travel > Riding the great Ocean Road

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

twistedplanet

Sep 11

Riding the great Ocean Road

Riding the great Ocean Road with a mate in Australia

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (12 January 2012 16:07)

Post a message in Touring & travel

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ChristianGuillaume

Jul 11

It must be great to have so much freedom. I'm recently traveling, too, but in California. I got myself a good deal at the Escondido hotel yesterday and hopefully from here I will travel across the world. Good luck with your trip.

Reply to this Topic
TawnyCollyn

Apr 12

TawnyCollyn says:

This seems like a vacation that anyone couldn't miss. I remember that when I was sitting at a Florence KY Hotel I had just started to travel. Until now I have visited more than 10 countries.

Reply to this Topic
Eugenios

Jan 12

Eugenios says:

You've been to Australia! Oh, that's great, because I was just wondering

how to decide which cities to visit in Australia

. My wife wants to see the kangaroos... Could you please tell me what's worthy of my attention? I'm sure you have a lot of great stories to tell and great places to talk about! Cheers!

Reply to this Topic
EthanCorneille

Oct 11

Eugenios, if you're planning on going to Australia, there are some Sydney attractions not to miss while on vacation. It's a town for non-stop entertainment, and regardless of what your beloved wife says, she will love to be there after she's seen a kangaroo or two. You can also find cheap hotels while at it. Enjoy your holiday, man!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices