Skip to content

Discuss This GSE Racing reunion with Hodgson, Toseland and Camier British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > GSE Racing reunion with Hodgson, Toseland and Camier

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN Sports Desk  says:

GSE Racing reunion with Hodgson, Toseland and Camier

Want a chance to meet up with former WSB champions Neil Hodgson, James Toseland and former BSB champion Leon Camier? Then get yourself a ticket to the GSE Racing Reunion & Gala Dinner, at the Imperial Hotel Hythe (Kent) on Friday 9th/Saturday10th March. The ticket package includes: two nights bed, breakfast & evening meal (Gala Dinner on Saturday), half an hour...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (17 January 2012 17:06)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Are Toseland and Hodgson

Going sidecar racing or something with gse,They could call it "the musical chair" #52

Reply to this Topic
Agostini15

May 09

Agostini15 says:

The stig

I don't think so but that's an interesting concept !

I hear JamesToseland is getting married to Katie Malua,my only hope is that she retires too !!

Hope they will be very happy together.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
may c

Aug 02

may c says:

toseland and kate

what a nasty comment hope she retires too .james has  always been a great advert for  the british isles coming back from nasty injuries to be a world champion.and has given his time for the less fortunate amongst us as for kate she seems a pleasant enough person.bet there will be a cd coming out later lol.

Reply to this Topic
Agostini15

May 09

Agostini15 says:

may c

It was a joke dude,to be taken with a pinch of salt and not a slight towards JT either.I hoped he could see the specalist that sorted out Hoppers wrist but I guess there was nothing that could be done.That was a great shame because once fixed up I think he still had plenty to offer as a racer.

As for Katie,yes I'm sure she's a lovely girl and always come's across as a nice person,she has a dreadful voice though if I'm honest.Why they let her sing on that Eva Cassidy track is totally beyond me.Still,it takes all sorts I suppose.I'm a pro musician too by the way :-)

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

They are Both Great

He was a great bike racer and all round bloke. A great asset to Motorcycle Racing and Britain.

She is a great singer. One of her CD's is always in the Car MultiChanger.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Robtz

Great asset to britain ? Not so sure about that but we are in a recession I suppose ,As for your multi changer you can get them repaired if you have a disc stuck in it ,How many bicycles are there again btw ?

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

agostini

im pretty sure james isnt with her for her singing voice, i love to knock the back out of it!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Jealousy

A lot of people, many of them on this Forum and often not British would knock JT. Not only was he double WSBK Champion in very competitive seasons, but a world class pianist and one of the most eligible men on the planet according to many contemporary magazines.

The people that knocked him probably did so because they led dull and uninteresting lives that were going nowhere. Carcleaner Boy. Keep it clean, this is JT's future wife.

Reply to this Topic
gixercarl

Sep 06

gixercarl says:

wow

what a night

3 great racers nice hotel awesome value package

love or hate them they are all top boys

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says: